• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene special gift

Svarog

A pixel guy
the right gift for all players new and old is a better loot, not only in starter period only, much to live on planet to long long time
I guess the loot distribution is totally in control of MA, not PPs. Even if they'd want to shower you with a fat ATH, they couldn't reach the lootpool's plug.

Anyway, a "better loot" is a too abstract stuff for a gift, I prefer something I can unpack and lick all over :p

unicorn

Last Unicorn
hum,,,

heres the wall of chewing gums =)

1330409004546l.jpg

Roni

hum,,,

heres the wall of chewing gums =)

1330409004546l.jpg

Reminds me of a joke at the university dorms where I lived about how students fix their walls when there is a hole in it...Word goes that the walls of that the building complex consisted for 50% of concrete and 50% of chewing gum....:D

@Saradu.......the purple forest is behind the bot infested naval base (NE of HQ)...its part of a mission chain. Starts at Southern Base teleporter (Purple Den mission)

stefania

So far the reward is for new players only - who choose to have Cyrene as their 'home-base' because they start out on that planet - just like players starting out on Next Island are native 'Islanders', ROCKtropia are 'native' ROCKtropians, people starting on Arkadia are native Arkadians and well, those of us who has been playing for many years, are native Calypsians.

This doesn't mean we can't visit other planets, but we were not 'born' on those planets.

Will there be anything for visitors on Planet Cyrene? I really don't know at this moment - so time will tell =)

So many years past since a cyrene specyal gift was promised the question is where its the promised special gift?
another lie we get fouled to start play on cyrene what hape no one want to say anithimg all its forgeten where is my special gift a promission its a promission if you can not cheap it this make you a lier as i know so need some info about this forgeten and not gived special gift

in the avertisment was say that all who create cyrene avatars when planet cyrene was not relesed will receve a special gift i have created this ava earlier then planet cyrene was relesed and i play on calypso till cyrene was relesed so where is my gift

Last edited: