• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene special gift

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Someone mentioned there's a cat fight in here :)

Can't see any ....

Carry on as you were < goes out again>

Nah
nah.gif
... it's just the Alien pushing Softy's envelope a little bit, and we're trying to school him! :D

Oh, the Purple Forest threat? :p ... Softy knows I'll let her have a peek!
lol.gif

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
well thats a new picture :)

You mean NEW new? ... or because Softy blasphemed against purple when she got her color crayons out! :rolleyes:

The purple forest photo was used in my last covert ops episode in Unfinished Business - Part 2, and is actually a location on the planet that MS9 and the flyboys travel through on their way to an important Zek meeting, so ... Softy not only blasphemed against purple, she threw a raspberry at the developer. :xxxlaugh:

Nor Alien

Whisker Fish
Wait ... does Professor outrank Teacher? :D

You really don't want to see my ruler!:xxxlaugh:

It's customized, and it will be my "Cyrene Gift" to you! View attachment 331

Trying to get this back "On-Topic" here! :nana:

On topic...... I thought I was being on topic with me being the special gift... but then got outranked by Razer... then had to dance for Softy... then school'd by MS9 and Softy, only to watch the beautiful mud wrestling between MS9 and Softy... which is what George came in for.... now we have established MS9's ruler is good for beating Professor's....

Hmm think thats how it played out!!!!! :yay: in my mind :whistle: ... Although I'm still watching the mud wrestling happen... that switched to jello!! :thumbup: :cold_shower:

Perfect gift!! :D

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
... now we have established MS9's ruler is good for beating Professor's....

7133.gif
... this part is wrong Dear Alien ... lupu said to behave because the "teacher" was here ... I interpreted that as meaning that HE was the teacher ...

So ... that's why I asked if a Professor outranked a Teacher (I'm pulling rank in other words :p).

Now ... it WILL be interesting to see what kind of special gifts will be given out. :D

OZtwo

All I know is that I want one and I need one now! July is just way to long to wait! I may not have a house by then with all the money I'm putting into EU :secret:

Nor Alien

Whisker Fish
View attachment 333 ... this part is wrong Dear Alien ... lupu said to behave because the "teacher" was here ... I interpreted that as meaning that HE was the teacher ...

So ... that's why I asked if a Professor outranked a Teacher (I'm pulling rank in other words :p).

Now ... it WILL be interesting to see what kind of special gifts will be given out. :D
Ahh... I missed that part... Well you see I was too busy watching the jello fights!! :dance:;)