• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Will Planet Cyrene get its own Disciple Armor?

Nuance Inde

Analyst
Hello Cyrene Development,

As a disciple under mentoring I was wondering when Cyrene will get its own edition of disciple armor? Currently upon completing your discipleship on Planet Calypso you get Pixie Armor and upon completion on Planet Arkadia you get Musca Armor.

I was told if completed on Cyrene the default armor is Pixie armor? When or will Cyrene ever get its own edition of custom armor that is Cyrene specific upon disciple graduation? I await your response and will continue my mentor program.

Kind Regards, Nuance.

Last edited:

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

Trying to get the disciple armor finalized for the next VU. I think it's worth it to mention that Nuance Inde makes a good point about the story line being A.R.C. focused and that more than the Disciple Armor would reflect that.

Once I have confirmation I'll post up.

Cheers,
Kris

Paul Jetman Masters

Hey guys,

Trying to get the disciple armor finalized for the next VU. I think it's worth it to mention that Nuance Inde makes a good point about the story line being A.R.C. focused and that more than the Disciple Armor would reflect that.

Once I have confirmation I'll post up.

Cheers,
Kris

Yea, i in fact agree, no matter how much i would like the duster armor it has to be A.R.C.

I see quite a few NPCs with slight tints on their armor which made me think, would disciple armor which can be coloured/Textured be possible and if so would players like it?

Cutter

Yeah, I did it. So what?
Yea, i in fact agree, no matter how much i would like the duster armor it has to be A.R.C.

I see quite a few NPCs with slight tints on their armor which made me think, would disciple armor which can be coloured/Textured be possible and if so would players like it?

I would absolutely love to be able to add a distinctive color to my Adj. Pixie.
It would be a great thing from a Soc point of view. Find a distinct color pattern and use it for all Disciple ship armors in your Soc. No matter if its Pixie, Musca, or A.R.C. or other. Then your Soc will stand out at events with Universal Recognition.

sluggo

Ahh but then the cat fights would start over; 'is it mauve or spring lavendar'?
Or possibly even a crest or something on the armor. Lots of possibilities

sluggo

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey guys,

I do have an update for this, we will be having our own disciple armor, as well as Cyrene mentor items as well, but it won't be until Hard Launch. When I have visual previews for the armor and items I will post them up.

Cheers,
Kris

sluggo

If you graduated, can you go through the process again and re mentor and re graduate?
It'd be nice.
sluggo

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey sluggo,

I don't know if this is possible or not, but I can look into it.

Cheers,
Kris

Cutter

Yeah, I did it. So what?
thanks Kris,thats awesome news.cant wait to see images-ill try to be the first who get this armor)

Ohhhh no you don't ,,, my disciple will be the first to get it. I have trained her well :monkey_slap:

<<< I hope >>>

Last edited:

Cutter

Yeah, I did it. So what?
Just a bump hoping for an update..

My disciple is at almost 90%. Im really really really hoping the hard launch happens soon.. I would really love to be one of the first to get the Cyrene Mentorship rewards... (hint hint)