1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Photo albums?

Discussion in 'About Planet Cyrene Forum' started by Calli, Apr 3, 2012.

1. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

My dear Softy ... I'm not sure I would recognize you if you WERE'NT up to something! :p

But I wouldn't have you ANY other way girlfriend ... you make this universe fun! :thumbup:

SoftHart likes this.
  2. Svarog
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Svarog A pixel guy
    Psychedelic

Don't want to create a new thread, but what really happened with the "Cyrene Pioneer" badge? It was little and nice, and now it's not only huge and unfitting (my first thought was "wow, why everyone has the same avatar"), but also doesn't work with custom titles (you either have one or another, took me a little while to figure out where's my badge gone). Not that it's any important or anything, but on a neat site like this one any inconsistency strikes the eyes o_O

3. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Nothing happened, and you will get the other one back today. I was testing the possibilities for creating something special and found out, like you, that it does not work with custom titles. So i dont want to use the badges anyway. I hoped it was possible that way to create customized badges/ titles a little more nice than now, but the badges doesnt work with the small banners we have now either so ...

No worries, was only a test :)

Svarog likes this.