• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Photo albums?

Calli

Things that make you go Hmm!
Hi ya I's still getting used to format here so if I missed it then I'm sorry but just wanted inquire if we had any type of personal photo album here to link screenies too... I'm a big screenie taker and always look for cool scenery shots and fun party pics. Would be nice to have albums attached to our profiles to share our adventures of Cyrene.

Lykke TheNun

You didn't miss it - there are not photoalbums for the Xenforo software yet (it's a very new forum software). BUT a lot of people in the Xenforo community are working on a lot of features for the forum - including a gallery, and as soon as they offer one we find good, we will add it to the forum =)

For now you can upload the pictures you need in a thread directly into a post. Though it will be saved there only.

:)

Calli

Ahhh okie .... so maybe start a thread Like Calli's adventure pics and then I can always go back to that thread to add to it and share.. that ok?

Calli

Okie one last question where would you like something like that posted in? Still drinking my coffee and waking up lol ... Would like to start one and share some of the old MSR party pics off this computer before its gone next week.... BYE BYE ram crashes !

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Okie one last question where would you like something like that posted in? Still drinking my coffee and waking up lol ... Would like to start one and share some of the old MSR party pics off this computer before its gone next week.... BYE BYE ram crashes !

Hi Calli ... I'm going to ask Lykke if she would be kind enough to change the "MSR - Live Broadcasts" sub-forum title to "MSR - Miscellaneous" and you can start a thread there for anything that pertains to the MSR parties of the past or those we will have in the future on Cyrene.

The live broadcasts will be announced in one of the other sections, it doesn't need its own section. This way, others will be able to have to a place to post their MSR party pics as well.

Looking forward to renewing the party atmosphere on Cyrene. :yay:

SoftHart

Ahhh okie .... so maybe start a thread Like Calli's adventure pics and then I can always go back to that thread to add to it and share.. that ok?

Here is one for your Album. Since the bartender was on break, Cali decided to give me a show! :clap:

Entropia 2012-04-02 20-13-27-11.jpg

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Just an FYI Calli ... Lykke was gracious enough to change the title in the MSR sub-forum for me, and it now reads "MSR-Miscellaneous" ... so anything that pertains to any of the MSR parties or activities that we do on Cyrene can go in that section. Anyone is welcome to create their own thread and continue adding to it when they have new pics. I created one for myself as well.

Will be interesting to see what people post after launch. :D

Also, I'm creating a thread where people can post their MSR party pics from in the past. :thumbup:

Calli

Just an FYI Calli ... Lykke was gracious enough to change the title in the MSR sub-forum for me, and it now reads "MSR-Miscellaneous" ... so anything that pertains to any of the MSR parties or activities that we do on Cyrene can go in that section. Anyone is welcome to create their own thread and continue adding to it when they have new pics. I created one for myself as well.

Also, I'm creating a thread where people can post their MSR party pics from in the past. :thumbup:
Perfect!!!!!! Thanks as I clean up this computer and prepare for my new one I'll share the old MSR pics and fun we had...:)

Thank you Lykke and thank you Star!!!

Calli

OMG LOL well mine is not quite as :openmouth: as yours.... Just a full straight view of Calli sitting in front seat (tight pants and lace bikini usual outfit) I don't have possession of it and Mac keeps it :topsecret:except when he shows it in MSR TS3.
Anyway :stayontopic: before I get my self in trouble :whistle:

I will find some pics that aren't :openmouth: and add party pics as soon as I can Phew think I changed the subject again :yay::thumbup:

Svarog

A pixel guy
Wait a Second here, you can do that in game? Thought you could only do this in SL?
What for they created these sluggish wagons, you think? Valks are fast and awesome but their exposed design just doesn't cover all the needs :secret: