• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Entropia wedding

Lykke TheNun

I am not sure I can make it tonight anyway :(

But I wish to send my best wishes on your special day and sending joy, happiness and love your way.

I look forward to seeing the pictures of you both and to hear how your special wedding evening (night) has been :loveshower:

faux+pearls+wedding+flowers+(4).jpg

Svarog

A pixel guy
My duties keep me far from Cyrene, but my thoughts are with you and I wholeheartedly wish you two the happiest life together!

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for the interruption with the radio broadcasting, but it seems that there was an issue with internet traffic according to the reports at ... www.internettrafficreport.com ... because I haven't had this issue before. The radio runs beautifully 24/7, as well as every other time that we've done Skype broadcasting, including a 4 hour session with Ripper and several others, so it was quite unsettling to say the least that today was disrupted. :(

The radio is on a server by itself, along with MindStar Media TeamSpeak in the UK, that's it. There's never been an issue, so it has to be the glitches that were going on today. Syer and I will be looking into this further, because it's the first time it's happened and it's not acceptable.

Unfortunately, there was an issue with recording the ceremony as well, which just breaks my heart because it was so incredibly beautiful, and very touching. We were on Skype with Roni, Saradu, Bonnie, Isclay, Milena, Royal-Fire, and Oberon, and it was all going very well, with no issues on Skype whatsoever. Smoerble was doing the filming, but I managed to capture a few photos to share.

WEDDING TENT
7-WeddingTent.jpg

I LOANED THE PURPLE STARSHIP9 TO OBERON
TO ARRIVE WITH THE LOVELY BRIDE
(they wanted to coordinate colors)​
HE CREATED A MAKE SHIFT DRESSING AREA AROUND IT
6-PurpleStarShip9-OberonSaradu.jpg
WEDDING GUESTS LINED THE PATH
FROM THE TENT TO THE CEREMONY AREA
8-WeddingWalkway.jpg
WEDDING CEREMONY TAKING PLACE
4-WeddingCeremony.jpg
A SHOT OF THE CEREMONY AND GUESTS
WITH THE WATERFALL BACKGROUND
3-WeddingGuests.jpg
NIGHT SHOT OF OBERON, RONI & SARADU
DANCING ON CRYSTALS
AND THE BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY DECK
(it is my understanding that Oberon did all of the decorating)​
but then he is decorator extraordinaire​

1-Oberon-Roni-Saradu.jpg

Thank you again for the honor of hosting your wedding ceremony on MSR, it was incredibly beautiful despite the glitches, but I have since discovered that many were having internet issues as a result of what was going on, because as I said, I haven't had this happen with MSR before. It's a shame that it had to happen on such a momentous occasion.

I would be remiss if I didn't also mention that Bonnie (Captain of the Normandie Mothership) did an outstanding job of officiating the ceremony. The words she shared with all of us had such depth and meaning, and also was very touching.

Roni and Saradu ... I wish you both the very best that life together can bring you.

Thank you also to Normandie Radio for hosting the reception party music ... nice job Isclay. It was great meeting up with you on Skype, and ... as we both said, I'm sure MSR and Normandie will be collaborating on future events as well. It's all about the community. :thumbup:

Calli

Things that make you go Hmm!
aw it looked beautiful, I'm sorry I could not attend :(. Best wishes to you both and much happiness... :beerchug:

Saradu

Best wishes on this special day for you guys, cherish every moment of it and enjoy the beginning of your new life together :beerchug:

Thank you CAPPY, it was a wonderful wedding and thanks to all that attended, and sorry we missed those that just could not make it.

Saradu and Roni Last.

Saradu

I am not sure I can make it tonight anyway :(

But I wish to send my best wishes on your special day and sending joy, happiness and love your way.

I look forward to seeing the pictures of you both and to hear how your special wedding evening (night) has been :loveshower:

View attachment 1044

Thank you Lykke, well the evening was getting late, we flew back to arkadia for some business and he wanted to go hunting and just have some *us* alone time and well we got a global hunting Huons :) I got so excited, his poor ears LMAO.......... We did think about you and noticed you were not there........ Hugs.

Saradu

Best Wishes for today and always to you both![/

quote]

Thank you Mikaile. It was very special in the fact that we truly are a couple and will be getting together very soon, as soon as I get somethings handled here, I will be flying out to live and be with my beloved RL. :)

skeezer

Congratulations Roni and Saradu! I'm glad that I could make it to your wedding for a little while at least and that I was there for the big moment!

I wish you both all the best,

Skeezer :)

Lykke TheNun

Thank you Lykke, well the evening was getting late, we flew back to arkadia for some business and he wanted to go hunting and just have some *us* alone time and well we got a global hunting Huons :) I got so excited, his poor ears LMAO.......... We did think about you and noticed you were not there........ Hugs.

Aw, I'm so sorry :( We had to leave early today because of a weekend on a Danish Island, were we are going to a concert - and I needed everything packed and ready. I have to admit I can't stay awake for too long either as baby kicks me at night and keep me awake, which makes me incredibly tired all day lol

But I'm very happy to hear that everything went as it should, and the pictures are stunning :)

Again, a huge congratulation to you both :hug:I am VERY happy for you!

Saradu

Congratulations Roni and Saradu! I'm glad that I could make it to your wedding for a little while at least and that I was there for the big moment!

I wish you both all the best,

Skeezer :)

Thank you Skeezer, glad you were able to be there, even if for just a little while. Means a lot to us. :)

Saradu

Aw, I'm so sorry :( We had to leave early today because of a weekend on a Danish Island, were we are going to a concert - and I needed everything packed and ready. I have to admit I can't stay awake for too long either as baby kicks me at night and keep me awake, which makes me incredibly tired all day lol

But I'm very happy to hear that everything went as it should, and the pictures are stunning :)

Again, a huge congratulation to you both :hug:I am VERY happy for you!

Thanks again Lykke and no worries....Very understandable too about the baby and stuff. Hugs.

Roni

Dear friends,

You guys are all amazing...the wedding was just wonderfull. It will remain a bright memory in our hearts.

For those who couldnt make it inworld....we understand...but you were in our hearts anyway.

As a good friend said: you guys just had your ATH...and aint that the truth!

Cheers, saradu and Roni

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
That was beautiful Roni, it gave me chills, and brought a tear of joy in my heart for both of you. I wish you a long life of happiness, and a love that never sees the end of time. It was my honor to be a part of such a lovely and momentous occasion. My very best to you both, always.

HERE IS MY FAVORITE EXPRESSION OF LOVE
THAT DELIVERS THE COMMITMENT BRILLIANTLY

Calli

Things that make you go Hmm!
It was a very nice video, I wish I could have been there to see it.. Beautiful memories for you though. Best wishes for a happy future!
Hugs to you both from Calli!!!!