1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Crash ingame, and login prob

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by MeleOn, Dec 25, 2013.

1. MeleOn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MeleOn New Member
    Amazed

Society:
    Brutal Deluxe
    Hello everybody,

Since the lasts VU's, I had the message "didn't shutdown normaly" each time I was lauching Entropia.
    But I was abble to go in game and play (ok and send report crash)...

But monday, I was on Cyrene, at the Waterfall perimeter TP, and there were a lot of avatars for the Holly Jelly, caused lot of lag. So I took teleporter to go elsewhere. Big problem : I was in process of teleportation when the crash hapenned :(
    Since this moment, I can't log on anymore :
    Just after I've entered my login and password, during the loading page, I've always the same error : System shut down anormaly, and crash systematically.

[​IMG]

I tried reboot my computer,
    Then, to repair, by the tool,
    Lauch as Safe mode,
    I have all unstalled EU and re-installed,
    I tried on the lap top on my friend (who play at this game too) : I ve exactly the same error than on my computer.

So, the problem don't come from my systems, but seems to be a big bug when I crashed from the world.

I've sent 2 Supports case (monday afternoon and and thuesday morning), but none is readed at time I write theses words, always no answer from MA :(
    Where is the Santa Claus ? :p

I'm sad to past Christmas without my friends, I think a lot to them, and I hope to be abble to come back in game soon.

I wish you all a Merry Christymas anyway :xmas:

EDIT : Yay:woohoo:, MA support replaced my avatar to an another tp, working now ^^

EDIT 2 : No yay... Same problem today...:(

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. kenji
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kenji Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    Cyreans
    I have the same problem today. I wanted to go to ARC Camp Gamma for the daily merfoelken mission. Took the teleporter from Supply Depot and when I was in the teleportation process the game crashed. I tryied to log back in, but with no luck. Run the Repair Tool, nothing found. Whats happening ?

3. MeleOn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MeleOn New Member
    Amazed

Society:
    Brutal Deluxe
    I' dont know what happened.
    All I know, there is 4 days now I sent the support to deplace my avatar to another TP, but I've none answers...
    Maybe they work on the problem :bowdown:

We are not alone, and not only one but well...

It's begin annoying :banghead:

4. kenji
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kenji Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    Cyreans
    I manage to enter ingame. Did 2 repairs, then a PC restart, but couldnt log in, waited 30 mins and tryied again and it worked.