1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Would it be possible to retroactively complete the Vehicle Hide and Seek Champion achievement?

Discussion in 'Developer's Corner' started by tbarmike, Jun 24, 2014.

1. tbarmike
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tbarmike Member
    Relaxed

After locating and activating the Achievement Unlocker Bot, I discovered that the achievement for "Vehicle Hide and Seek Champion" is not listed.

I have finished all four vehicles in need of salvaging missions. Will I be unable to unlock this achievement? Or, perhaps, there is another Bot that I haven't found??

p.s. Finding the Achievement Unlocker Bot was in itself a challenge. Like some of the other buried NPCs, it is underground and tricky to activate.

Attached Files:

2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey tbarmike,

Both of those achievement bots (vehicle hide and seek) and (special mission) are near the NPC that give out the missions (however I will have to verify that they have been activated by MindArk). If you have completed all of the required (the missions listed in the achievements) for them they should be able to be unlocked.

I will look into the Achievement Unlocker Bot being underground, it should be resolved for the Mini Patch.

Cheers,
    Kris