1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Turrelion Armor UL inconsistant information

Discussion in 'Armour' started by General Grievous, Jun 11, 2012.

1. General Grievous
    • Cyrene Pioneer

General Grievous Jedi Hunter
    Devilish

I am trying to understand this armor set, it is a little confusing.

on the auction it says (example)..
    Turrelion Harness
    Durability 1400

and i have seen people wearing the armor outside of the hub.

So i visit cyrene, and look in the hub, i see it says that Turrelion Homeland Armor is only able to be used in the hub area, it looks exactly the same as the one i saw being worn outside of the hub. The info on the Turrelion armor in the hub says it has 6000 durability, yet on the parts ive seen it has 1400 durability.

Also it seems to be refered to as Turrelion armor & Turrelion Homeland Armor

Is there two sets? one for in the hub and one for outside the hub?

Is the Armor being worn out of the hub just bugged? and it should not be able to be worn out of the hub (due to be fixed at some point)?

I would like to get a set, but only if it can be worn out of the hub.
    The info i have seen so far is conflicting.

Also if there is a version that can be worn out of the hub, anyclues as to where to get it (looted, crafted etc) would be great.

Thanks to anyone who can help

2. Mogon
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mogon Member

There are 2 sets of Turrelion armor. One is called "Turrelion Armor" and is usable outside the hub, and is available at the second hand teleporter for tokens recieved in the 2ped(purple), 5ped(orange), and 10ped(red). This set is unlimited. The other set is also unlimited and is available from the HUB and is only usable in the HUB, it is called the "Turrelion Homeland Armor." This armor is available exclusivley from 1vs1(Yellow) tokens.

3. General Grievous
    • Cyrene Pioneer

General Grievous Jedi Hunter
    Devilish

Thank you Mogon, ive just this second found the answer, and was about to post it ;)

Thank you very much.

GG