• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Official Cyrene Event Turrelia Rifts: Turrelion Zeladoth

jetsina

I could comment longer on various things here... but I guess I will simply show that I've followed the thread from elsewhere in the universe.
However, I could also ask just how high they are hitting and what armour is suggested maybe. Plus, small details like whether full sets of clothing will be required for mission activation in the near or distant future might just affect things like mu too. I AM assuming that clothes will be tradeable here ofc (not avatar bound or tt only), although I realise that that assumption can no longer be seen to be 100% certain. Again, info and reassurances would at least increase the chance of people trying them out.. or... the news is bad... and was to be expected somehow!

I'm using Adjusted Pixie + Pulsar 8 and the smallest ones hit me for ~20-40, I guess I'm eating all the burn damage.

The bigger ones are out of this world.

Agis

pulsar 8 and aquilla set is perfect (pity mine is starting to break) i dont think any cyrene armor except force oxpyn is decent for these mobs ..cheers:)

Jeanni

some extemely selfish ubers here.

Dont tell bullshit if you have no clue whats goin on

Uber status doesnt make you smart

only u are crying here cause of Mobs that have 1500 !!! HP.

at other planets, Event Mobs have 50.000 HP, or even more. and ppl loose one K ped Shooting each of them.
BUT... those Mobs loot unique and nice stuff. thats the deal.

As far as i can see, those Event Mobs loot ONLY clothes. If u like that... go hunt them. But for me, this are per Definition not Event Mobs.

btw... 12 hours gone... not one Piece of clothes discovered...so those seem to not even drop the clothes...

Jeanni

pulsar 8 and aquilla set is perfect (pity mine is starting to break) i dont think any cyrene armor except force oxpyn is decent for these mobs ..cheers:)

yes. Ozpyn Force + Pulsar or 5 B works well. (but also gets eaten up fast)

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hi jetsina,

I can provide answers your questions:

However, I could also ask just how high they are hitting and what armour is suggested maybe.

I think that Agis and Jeanni have covered this =)

Plus, small details like whether full sets of clothing will be required for mission activation in the near or distant future might just affect things like mu too.

Full sets to complete the entire mission chain in the future.

I AM assuming that clothes will be tradeable here ofc (not avatar bound or tt only), although I realise that that assumption can no longer be seen to be 100% certain.

The Turrelion Settler Clothing is both able to be traded and well as fully repairable.

Again, info and reassurances would at least increase the chance of people trying them out.. or... the news is bad... and was to be expected somehow!

I hope that this news will encourage you (and other players) to come and check out our event spawn.

Cheers,
Kris

harmony

Getting slaughtered out there with polaris +6a plates.
It seems low health high damage mobs are 'the thing' for cyrene.

But it is really discouraging for a lot of people (lvl 64 laser pistoleer, 188 health and lvl 37 evader should enable me to hunt the easiest mobs even with that setup though (assuming cut, impact and burn), these kind of mobs stopped me on both epic quests.

Ohh well off to arkadia to get another armor set and 5b plates.

Edit: with jaguar and 5b they become a lot easier :)

Last edited:

Xen

Don't assume the damage on entropedia is correct. It seems like Lambda+ are not doing burn damage, but something like stab/cut/impact. Notice that they look different and don't have the flame animation. Neither do the rift Zeladoth.

harmony

@kris: found two bugs.

The Settler Pants (M) end up in the shoes section of the auction.
The Settler Coat (F) end up in the Jackets section of the auction.

sostoned

not selfish - lower skilled players had the pede event - higher skilled have the zeladoth event - why calling us selfish.

fair is fair :)

Whats fair about 10% of players being able to loot high markup coats?

im sick of you people, jeannie, agis and a bit thanatos who have really no empathy with anyone other then yourselves. Really every reaction anywhere on this forum is only ment to monopolize your position.

Please cyrene dev team, i hope you see these ubers are only advising you to be better of it themselves. Not to make this game better.

good luck with those

harmony

Whats fair about 10% of players being able to loot high markup coats?

im sick of you people, jeannie, agis and a bit thanatos who have really no empathy with anyone other then yourselves. Really every reaction anywhere on this forum is only ment to monopolize your position.

Please cyrene dev team, i hope you see these ubers are only advising you to be better of it themselves. Not to make this game better.

good luck with those

Well in all fairness, kjellings made some discoveries, and he's a noob :)

flightone

do an event for all lvl players is no possible????
joke?????
on caly, 5 entrance on the last mm events, for lvl 15 to uber players
on ark , shared event, to let each players fight on mobs

your mobs are STRONG, they need SPECIFIC ARMOR, the WEAKER MOBS ARE NOT SEPARATED FROM STRONGER ONES
i m lvl 41, with mah ketta plated armor and enigma L3, and i need healer to kill weaker mob
that s mean most players on EU are not able to kill your mobs!!!!