• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Thaddeus Rusty Venture's Event

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
Sign up via the event register in game, there is a button on the top of your screen.

The location for the event is Carnaps' Landing [135911, 80880, 110]

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
Oh? I thought it was because I tried before to make one before and it didn't work. I tried again after the patch and made this event so I assumed it was the first one.

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
Old map didn't have any land areas to allow for events, or did it? I guess I just never flew
Over it to unlock the green on the old map?

Paul Jetman Masters

there was one where the old kaisonite daily was, plus some dragons, weeds and mature-old claws. and im sure it use to come up in event viewer (as i used it to see cyrene map while off-planet)

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
there was one where the old kaisonite daily was, plus some dragons, weeds and mature-old claws. and im sure it use to come up in event viewer (as i used it to see cyrene map while off-planet)
Ahh, I just remember cyrene not being in the event list for so long as I used that trick too. Probably didn't know it yet till cyrene got the change though.

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
there were few areas, one LA and one event area, both had its events made. anyway, gl with ur stuff here :)