1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Temporary proprety for tradind

Discussion in 'Property' started by Nexa Demonia, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Nexa Demonia
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Nexa Demonia Member
    Cool

Society:
    Armata Brancaleone
    I see many many spam in Twin from traders, why not build a place in one or more city for all players that want sell some item, clothes, ore.
    Build in square a circle of small bench to take a rent for tot time. 1 hour or more, what one need or think, with a max time limit. All within reasonable spending.

2. MIND
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MIND im awesome.
    Horny

i think you should be able to make yourself a shopkeeper and put the price you want etc and have a text over your head saying what you want to say etc

(this exists in many mmos)

3. KMax
    • Cyrene Pioneer

KMax New Member
    Yeehaw

Pretty sure they don't want to do this because then it would kill the shopkeeper resell market. But if you owned a shopkeeper then maybe you can rent a place to put a shop keeper down to sell out of for short periods of time etc. I've suggested this idea before in other forums but after thinking about it, it could have negative impact on shop deed prices and booth deed prices etc. and being a shop owner myself would really not like to see my expensive deed I payed for become worthless because anyone can now sell without a full booth or shop deed.

4. KHAI ONI CUTHACH
    • Cyrene Pioneer

KHAI ONI CUTHACH Member

BAMF
    Society:
    LEGION
    How about they dont do this because thats what the auction is for! the auction takes a small percentage to supliment the planets income and also save you hours of standing around bored wanting to kill yourself.

5. KHAI ONI CUTHACH
    • Cyrene Pioneer

KHAI ONI CUTHACH Member

BAMF
    Society:
    LEGION
    Or buy a shop and pay taxes to the mall owner.Either way your going to pay its the cost of doing business.