1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Spreadsheets for Entropia

Discussion in 'Services' started by TunerS, Oct 5, 2015.

1. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    Weapon economy calculation spreadsheet (in development)

Originally posted in PCF

Please leave feedback. These spreadsheets are still in the test phase so there might be bugs. If you find any bugs, please post detailed information about it in this thread or PM me.

Trading v15.0
    EDIT (14.11.2015):

New version is available - Trading v15.0

This is my old trading spreadsheet that I'm still using from time to time. It is not protected against human errors so bad things can happen if the wrong cell content is deleted or changed. By bad I mean that calculations will be wrong or give errors.

Just Copy the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and you will have full access to it.

Detailed guide how to use this spreadsheet is comming soon (sooner or later anyway...). At the moment screenshots will have to do. It is not that hard to understand anyway.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Weapon Stats V3.6
    EDIT (14.11.2015):

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.6

Just Copy the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and you will have full access to it.

In case you get an error message saying "Server error occured. Please try saving the project again." after pressing any of the buttons in the spreadsheet, then just copy again the spreadsheet you just copied to your google drive (your copy). So far it seems this bug happens whenever multiple users are watching the same spreadsheet and someone is trying to copy it.

First you need to do is to press "Calculate" button once to get a pop-up window with script authorization. You will have to allow scripts to run.

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results.
    NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automatically adjust to the weapon type you choose. You can also add Rings (A7), armors (A9), helmets (A8) and skill pills (A1) to the setup.

To add enhancers to the weapon, just choose them from the drop down menus from C2 to L2 cells. To add markup for each enhancer, type it in C1 to L1 cells according to set enhancer.

To calculate weapon economy including used enhancers, you must set "Enhancer break ratio (shots)" in B10 cell. That is the enhancer break ratio for each enhancer.

You can also calculate everything based on your profession levels by typing them into B13 and B14 cells. For weapons missing profession levels, all calculations will be made for maxed weapon.

After everything is selected, just press "Calculate" button and the script will calculate everything.

To compare weapons, just press "Compare" button to add already set weapon to the list below. To clear the sheet, press "Restore sheet to default" button.

In "Weapon finder" sheet you can search for all available weapons between set profession levels. Just select profession type and Min to Max level and press "Search" button.

For more information on how to use this spreadsheet, PM me in this forum or find me in game - Sniper TunerS Eagle

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. A warning message will appear when weapon with missing information is set.

Features:
    * Calculate weapon stats including all enhancer types, weapon attachments, rings, helmets, armors, even skill pills.
    * Calculate weapon economy including weapon and attachment markup, broken enhancer TT and TT+MU, even skill pills.
    * It is possible to calculate weapon stats for specific profession levels.
    * Weapon compare option with detailed data.
    * Amplifier maximal damage calculation for weapon. Now it is easier to find the right amplifier for selected weapon.
    * Buff statistics. Check total item buffs on the setup.
    * Damage information for amplifiers in the drop down list for easier searching.
    * Weapon finder for specific profession levels.
    * A warning message is displayed to let users know if selected item is missing any information.
    * "Clear compare list" to clear the list of all compared weapons.
    * "Restore sheet to default" function in case something goes wrong.

Know issues:
    * Markup on scopes and sights is not included in calculations. Since there are only handful of them in the game and almost all are missing decay information, then I will not add this function.
    * Weapon range is always set at maximum. I'm missing the level based formula for this. It also does not affect the weapon economy on the paper.
    * If weapon is missing information about profession levels, all calculations will be made as if weapon is maxed.
    * Wrong ECO calculations when missing item data. A warning message is displayed to let users know if selected item is missing any information.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  2. Rusty Venture
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rusty Venture Back on Cyrene
    Veggedout

Wow this is really impressive. This should replace the weapon calc on entropedia if possible.

A weapon compare feature would be great, I use entropedia weapon compare many times a week.

3. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    I will add it later. First thing I want to add is damage and ECO calculations based on avatar profession levels.

4. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    New version is available - Weapon Stats V2.5

First you need to do is to press "Calculate" button once to get a pop-up window with script authorization. You will have to allow scripts to run.

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results. NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automaticaly adjust to the weapon type you choose.

After everything is selected, just press "Calculate" button and the script will calculate everything. To compare weapons, just press "Compare" button to add already set weapon to the list below. To clear the sheet, press "Restore sheet to default" button.

[​IMG]

For more information on how to use this spreadsheet, PM me in this forum or find me in game - Sniper TunerS Eagle

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. Currently there is no warning when selected item is missing some vital information like decay or damage.

New features:
    * Added profession levels. Now it is possible to calculate weapon stats for specific levels.
    * Added weapon compare option.
    * Added amplifier maximal damage calculation for weapon. Now it is easier to find the right amplifier for selected weapon.
    * Added damage information for amplifiers in the drop down list.
    * Improved "Restore sheet to default" function.

Know issues:
    * Markup on scopes and sights is not included in calculations.
    * Weapon range is always set at maximum.
    * If the markup is set for the weapon, it will still count even if the weapon is unlimited.
    * If weapon is missing information about profession levels, all calculations will be made as if weapon is maxed.
    * Wrong ECO calculations when missing item data.

Upcoming features:
    * Automated stats calculation
    * Warning messages for missing item data
    * Skill pills
    * Pet buffs

5. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    Weapon Stats V3.0
    EDIT (23.10.2015):

Please leave feedback. This spreadsheet is still in the test phase so there might be bugs. If you find any bugs, please post detailed information about it in this thread or PM me.

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.0

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results.
    NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automatically adjust to the weapon type you choose. You can also add Rings (A7), armors (A9), helmets (A8) and skill pills (A1) to the setup.

To add enhancers to the weapon, just choose them from the drop down menus from C2 to L2 cells. To add markup for each enhancer, type it in C1 to L1 cells according to set enhancer.

To calculate weapon economy including used enhancers, you must set "Enhancer break ratio (shots)" in B10 cell. That is the enhancer break ratio for each enhancer.

You can also calculate everything based on your profession levels by typing them into B13 and B14 cells. For weapons missing profession levels, all calculations will be made for maxed weapon.

After everything is selected, just press "Calculate" button and the script will calculate everything.

To compare weapons, just press "Compare" button to add already set weapon to the list below. To clear the sheet, press "Restore sheet to default" button.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

In "Weapon finder" sheet you can search for all available weapons between set profession levels. Just select profession type and Min to Max level and press "Search" button.

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. A warning message will appear when weapon with missing information is set.

Features:
    * Calculate weapon stats including all enhancer types, weapon attachments, rings, helmets, armors, even skill pills.
    * Calculate weapon economy including weapon and attachment markup, broken enhancer TT and TT+MU, even skill pills.
    * It is possible to calculate weapon stats for specific profession levels.
    * Weapon compare option with detailed data.
    * Amplifier maximal damage calculation for weapon. Now it is easier to find the right amplifier for selected weapon.
    * Damage information for amplifiers in the drop down list for easier searching.
    * Weapon finder for specific profession levels.
    * "Restore sheet to default" function in case something goes wrong.

Know issues:
    * Markup on scopes and sights is not included in calculations. Since there are only handful of them in the game and almost all are missing decay information, then I will not add this function.
    * Weapon range is always set at maximum. I'm missing the level based formula for this. It also does not affect the weapon economy on the paper.
    * Wrong ECO calculations when missing item data. A warning is displayed to let users know if selected weapon is missing any information.

6. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.2

* Added new weapons and amps from Arkadia Gold Rush 2015 event
    * Fixed a bug in "Compare" function.
    * Added buffs to weapon amplifiers. Buffs are now included into calculations.

7. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.3

* Added Buff statistics. Now you can see the total bonus of your setup and the maximum allowed for each buff category. If the setup has reached or exceeding the maximum limit, then appropriate cell will be colored in red.
    * Fixed percentage formatting for all markup and profession related cells.
    * "Item list" sheet containing information about all items is now hidden. Just to make sure no one accidentally deletes anything. I will make a tutorial on how to add new items to it but only after this spreadsheet is completed.

[​IMG]

8. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.4

* Added warning messages with detailed description when item with missing information is selected.

[​IMG]

9. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.6

* Fixed a bug in compare function. Now it should properly display cost and eco values when using different item combinations and not give an error anymore.
    * Moved cost and eco statistics for enhancers and skill pills to the right side of the sheet. Now it is located right under normal weapon ECO value for easier comparison.
    * Added "Clear compare list" which clears the list of compared weapons.

[​IMG]

In case you get an error message saying "Server error occured. Please try saving the project again." after pressing any of the buttons in the spreadsheet, then just copy again the spreadsheet you just copied to your google drive (your copy). So far it seems this bug happens whenever multiple users are watching the same spreadsheet and someone is trying to copy it.

Please report any bugs you find by contacting me in this forum or in game or just post it in this thread. Thank you!

Trading v15.0
    EDIT (14.11.2015):

New version is available - Trading v15.0

This is my old trading spreadsheet that I'm still using from time to time. It is not protected against human errors so bad things can happen if the wrong cell content is deleted or changed. By bad I mean that calculations will be wrong or give errors.

Detailed guide how to use this spreadsheet is comming soon (sooner or later anyway...). At the moment screenshots will have to do. It is not that hard to understand anyway.