• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Official Cyrene Event ROFL Comic Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
These guys made their mission quite clear, and it may take some a minute to get it. :D

MS9-ComicContest.jpg
Humor at the hands of MindStar9

Lykke TheNun

LOL, MindStar I knew that if something would 'pull you over here' it would be a contest like this :nana:

Great entry :thumbup:

We need more people (and that goes for you too Obie :wave:)

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
LOL, MindStar I knew that if something would 'pull you over here' it would be a contest like this :nana:

Great entry :thumbup:

We need more people (and that goes for you too Obie :wave:)

Thanks my dear, and I'll be doing more writing about Cyrene too, because Obie and I are about to head that way soon, it's been too long and we miss it.

I'll nudge Obie a bit to see if he'll come up with something for this contest, I'm sure he will, he's pretty cool with stuff like this, and has a great sense of humor.

I'll be here more often, and sorry I've been so MIA ... I've had a lot to think about. :hug:

Archman

We used to have a similar event on our society forum. We would post a funny picture and let everyone come up with a caption for it, and then we voted on the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.