• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Quotes with avatar pictures

Lykke TheNun

Today I added an extra feature to the quotes.

You will now see the avatar picture of the person you quote to the left of the quote box.

Be aware though, that if you do not have an avatar picture - the box will be grey only.

Have fun =)

Lykke TheNun

Today I added an extra feature to the quotes.

You will now see the avatar picture of the person you quote to the left of the quote box.

Be aware though, that if you do not have an avatar picture - the box will be grey only.

Have fun =)

And let me quote myself so you can see what I mean :dancinggirls:

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
And let me quote myself so you can see what I mean :dancinggirls:

That's just too cool ... I'm always amazed at the next great feature that's added to our forum environment - it really makes the experience more fun, not to mention efficient.

Thanks for all your hard work Hon, it's really appreciated. :hug:

Syer

DigiDime Founder
That's just too cool ... I'm always amazed at the next great feature that's added to our forum environment - it really makes the experience more fun, not to mention efficient.

Thanks for all your hard work Hon, it's really appreciated. :hug:

hehehehehe, I had to continue the quote functions ^_^ Fantastic job done here... It makes it so personal. Well done on this one (From a designers point of view)

Lykke TheNun

yes - it's because you made it as a quote - I can't help that, sorry ;) Otherwise open your siggie and write something else than George skywalker - but then it will show a box - better yet perhaps just right place the quote and see if it will instead be next to it.