1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Public TeamSpeak Server

Discussion in 'Services' started by Rusty Venture, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Rusty Venture
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rusty Venture Back on Cyrene
    Veggedout

Thanks to avatar Xaero e-lite Cynque for supplying this teamspeak server since 2005.

Simply connect to the server and join [GUEST ROOM] Team Delta so we can find each other easier, or any other channel.

Download TeamSpeak 3.
    https://www.teamspeak.com/teamspeak3

Connect to Server: www.teamspeak.se
    No password needed.

[​IMG]

A scheduled channel cleanout will be automated the 1st of every month. Channels that have been inactive for the entire past calendar month will be automatically deleted. For a channel to qualify as active it needs to have at least 2 players logged in simultaneously for a minimum of 5 minutes between the first and the last day of the calendar month. Sub-channels does not count towards activity. A deleted channel can be re-requested again even if it’s been deleted due to inactivity.

2. Murkalael
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Murkalael Member
    Nerdy

People I know are either shy or lazy. We used to pay a private TS when I played Ragnarok, once I finally understood how to create my own, I have a 32 slots running on my spare computer for over a month and almost no one connects.