• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

The Hub Proving Grounds Coat of Arms

Noorie

Hi People,

Today after a couple of months collecting the required tokens, some bought, some gathered/looted from lurkers In the Pit, finally I was able to obtain the Proving Grounds Coat of Arms.

TheCoat_1_big.jpg

TheCoat_2_big.jpg

I decided to choose the Hub version of the Coat as I heard the planetside mission is not yet functioning.

After registering the Coat with the NPC in the Proving Grounds entry room, I went to talk with the Summoner.

I got the following dialogs:

Summoner_Dialog1.jpg

Summoner_Dialog3.jpg

And that was all.

Does anyone know how to get to the Beast room ?

Regards,
Noor

Last edited:

Paul Jetman Masters

subscribing :) from before the changes it was in the room the lurkers are in now, I was with Noorie today and could not find its location. unless it spawns in the lurker room and someone comes on cue every 2 hours like before and the coat isn't needed still? but it use to global fairly often and I havn't seen one in game or EL for over a year

Last edited:

Noorie

I can confirm the Beast still spawns in the room with the lurkers. I saw it few weeks ago there.

Oh well, thank you for confirming this.
At this time I am going to keep the Coat in wardrobe and wait for better times.

Also I would like to thank Paul for coming to me in the Hub and for the help to figure how the summoning works.

Cheers :beerchug:

Last edited: