• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Planet Cyrene Launch Date Released

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Awesome news, reason enough to register for this forum :)

welcome.gif
Trifle ... what a nice surprise to see you here. :thumbup:

If you have a moment sometime, maybe you might consider contributing some of your own music to the MSR Music Collection thread so that I can add it into the MSR jukebox. I heard your creations in the past and loved them ... that's if I'm thinking of the right person ... I sometimes got you confused with Trance who makes the face art ... you two are so talented. :)

Glad to have you sitting in the waiting room with us.

Icecube55

Race event creator
About the launchdate contest.
The draw for the winners should have been this weekend (source: entropiaforum)
Though I can't find the winners anywhere?
I guessed the original date (13 march) and as far as I know, one of the winners will be selected from those. I'm anxiously awaiting if I won or not. :-D

Lykke TheNun

About the launchdate contest.
The draw for the winners should have been this weekend (source: entropiaforum)
Though I can't find the winners anywhere?
I guessed the original date (13 march) and as far as I know, one of the winners will be selected from those. I'm anxiously awaiting if I won or not. :-D

We are still working on the winners. I have a question for Ed before I release them which is why it wasn't announced yet. It's not forgotten =)