1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Selling Panda's Outpost

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Technophile-Panda, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Technophile-Panda
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Technophile-Panda Tree Hugger
    Thinking

Welcome Cybernauts 'Panda Outpost Barter and Trading Station'

This thread will be updated on a weekly basis. If you would like to purchase an item from me, please contact me in game or send me a message via the forums. I may or may not negoiate a pricing with you based on the volume of business and whether or not we sign a contract.

At this low level I am also willing to be a supplier for your inventory needs if you require a great number of items that are within my ability to loot from mobs that are my current level or lower. I will do this for the cost of repairs 'decay' only and give you the item you want me to hunt for. Contact me for details if this is something you are interested in, as it is a win/win situation - I gain skill, and keep my cost down. You get the materials you need for crafting at no markup cost.

Your purchase will go towards supporting this budding warriors continued building of experience, which ultimately translates back to a better in game experience and helping support the Planet Cyrene Economy. Thank you for your patronage.

Items For Sale (Last Updated: 23 Nov, 2013)
    * Now includes Final Asking Price under TT/MU Value!
    * MU % Markups are computed through the average daily/weekly/monthly mark up
    * Values adjusted weekly & subject to change based on market conditions!
    * I am just trying to break-even, don't stiff me!

[​IMG]
    Additional Items for Sale: 51,000 Sweat Viles 2.5 Ped per 1/k
    Entropia Universe, Planet Cyrene
    Somewhere out there...
    Panda Technophile Einarr

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013