1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

new game system for devs:

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Kokoro, May 2, 2012.

1. Kokoro
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kokoro New Member

Society:
    The Antidote
    How about you get your stuff in order before opening planet to public..crashes have cost me almost 50 ped now..<removed>..its like a kids room..sure its a room..but theres shit laying everywhere on the floor. Clean your room <removed> stop releasing your <removed> problems on us

2. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Hi Kokoro

I understand your frustrations and we know there are issues at this moment - only a day after release. But there are no reasons for bad language and name calling.

We are all doing what we can to fix these issues as fast as possible. And it's sad to hear the crashes cost you that much :( but we know they are working hard on solving the issue.

It would be a big help to us and others if you constructively (despite your situation of loosing money on the crashes), could tell us where you crash this much and how/why you are loosing so much money on the crash?

Thank you

Mac likes this.
  3. Kokoro
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kokoro New Member

Society:
    The Antidote
    ok..ped loss= ammo, fap decay, weapon decay, armor decay. I am getting stomped by either swarms soldiers (don't rem their name), or I am taking on mobs like the beetles and they crash me ..only to stomp me while off line. This is extremely frustrating..and so..without using bad language..I ask: How come Arkadia isn't fully mob-stocked, Roctropia is still glitchy and undeveloped, Next island is a joke, and ancient greece has what, two mob templates? Why is EU expanding even more..isn't this simply pointing out that bad is worse when there is more of it?

4. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

I can understand the frustrations in what you tell me - no doubt. Are you stuck somewhere now or are you on save ground? And it sounds to me that it doesn't matter what mobs you try hunting or where you are?

Unfortunately some people seems to be crashing while others don't. We are working especially hard on stabilizing the platform to stop the crashes because we know how frustrating, annoying it is.

Each planet is unique and offers something special to the community. Planet Cyrene is also offering something very unique to the platform (you have been introduced to the new Hub areas & Token system). Together the planets form the Universe, but the Universe itself is still young and will develop by time.

Mac likes this.