1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

MindStar9 - New Directions

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene News' started by MindStar 9, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Nor Alien
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Nor Alien Whisker Fish
    Yeehaw

Off topic posting..
    Society:
    The Gathering
    Not on life support yet I assume.. :D

I would check MindStar's Media page.. as that may help you answer some of your questions.. if not yet.. soon.. :thumbup:

2. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

I assure you my dear, that stepping down from my Cyrene position has absolutely nothing to do with anything Next Island, or any other planet, OR ... the state of EU affairs, and ... everything to do with my wanting to expand the media operations to what we launched a few days ago. However, we are only getting started.

When in an official position, there are guidelines that must be followed, and I firmly believe in them, and respect Ed immensely for keeping them in check, so this also has nothing to do with him either - it's all on me. However, as mentioned before, Ed and I have not closed any doors, and are exploring alternatives to the writing. As he says, it's important that we do this in a proper way, and I'm on board with that. I absolutely love working with Ed and developing story arc and collaborating on the writing, and it is my grandest hope that we will be able to continue with such.

In the meantime ... Syer and I will absolutely showcase Cyrene in all its glory, especially after the hardcore launch, when I'm sure we will be dazed and dazzled at what the C-Team presents to us. Syer and I will be on top of it, and will present it all as a featured story at the new MSM website.

Thank you for your interest, and perhaps concern about this, but all is just fine. :thumbup:

Svarog and Nor Alien like this.
  3. OZtwo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

OZtwo Active Member
    Buzzed

Society:
    Vikings Of Entropia
    Oh yes, now it's clear but just answering a question to an old topic that you did enlightened us later on about the cool new station you created.

4. SocoJoe
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SocoJoe New Member
    Amused

Society:
    Vikings of Calypso
    OK, I get it your just following the Happenings as it unfolds, but Obviously Mindstar has moved on, Hopefully to Greener Pastures, On another note: Mindstar I wish you well, and keep up the Awesome Work.. :thumbup:

MindStar 9 likes this.
  5. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

You nutbar :xxxlaugh: ... we didn't create a new station Hon ... we launched a News & Entertainment site. ;) MindStar Radio has been in operation since early July 2009. :D

And thank you SocoJoe ... much appreciated. :thumbup:

SocoJoe and OZtwo like this.
  6. SocoJoe
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SocoJoe New Member
    Amused

Society:
    Vikings of Calypso
    You are very welcome, I uploaded your Radio Link, I'll be listening in, thx for that.. ;)

MindStar 9 likes this.