• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

melee amps

non

icon1.png
Entropia Universe 14.7.4 Release Notes

New Melee Amps
Additional melee amplifiers, both limited and unlimited, have been introduced that can be attached to any melee weapon and Enhance their damage. For the initial distribution of these items, each planet has been provided with a number of amps that can be used as an event or quest rewards.

hope to see these in loot or events sometime dosnt do us anygood if you keep them in storage :)

sluggo

I got one of the Melee weapons, might get an amp, now to find someone to PvP with in Cyrene.
The only thing I do not like is I have one of those 'Thing' Jacket outfits and every time you remove / re wear them they decay. They are only good for a few changes and then are unusable and L. Really hate losing my clothes getting into an arena, as I hear you get stripped when you enter the PvP area to make everyone on even ground.

sluggo