• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Jambon's Question...

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey mastermesh,

I just approved his account today!

~ Cirrus ~ is mostly correct in his reply on PCF, but you do have to kill the gladiator.

But let me try to clarify the answer to his question:

Summon The Gladiator Cyrene Mission
Just wondering if anyone that's done this mission could shed some light on how this can be done.

I'm in the area but the spawn is quite small - more time is spent waiting rather than shooting. I'm wondering if it's possible to run around the area outside the mission triggering zone to bring the surrounding mobs into the area to kill. Will they still count? Or is this all based on killing from this specific small mob spawner?

I don't want to waste extra ammo killing ones that bare no weight on the mission. Also I'm wondering how the spawn happens? Is it right after a certain kill or randomly as new ones spawn in. Hate to hit that 10k to have one spawn after I log out of something.

So, here's the very basic rundown:
a) the mobs that count for the mission are all from that beach, I have had reports some players that mobs that are near to the beach can be dragged onto it for it to count, so that can potentially speed it up. We did just increase the number of spawns at the beach as well as making the area that you can kill them in larger, but I'll see what we can do to improve it.

b) all the mobs in that area (the merfolken) should count, so there shouldn't be any wasted shots if you are in the right area.

c) when you hit the number of kills you'll get a text notifcation pop up on screen and the gladiator will spawn:
The Gladiator.JPG
and your mission objective will also update and you can kill him.

d) If, for some reason, you are not able to find / kill / disconnect / etc and the gladiator is de-spawned. You can head over to 132738, 75111, and there will be some other "gladiator type mobs" that will count. (Credit to this goes to Maryo on our Discord server who gave me the information).

I'm not sure what else to add here, but if there are any more questions please reply to this post.

Cheers,
Kris