• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

HuB - Room 1

Franklon

After collecting 1000 Tokens, I changed for the gun Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1. Stats kinda suck. So here is a pic as a guide.

Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1.jpg

I dont get it.. the TT gun is way better than this. Whats the point of "grinding" to 1k tokens to upgrade to a crappy gun?

Nikto

After collecting 1000 Tokens, I changed for the gun Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1. Stats kinda suck. So here is a pic as a guide.

I dont get it.. the TT gun is way better than this. Whats the point of "grinding" to 1k tokens to upgrade to a crappy gun?
Did you already test it in action?
According to it name "Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1", maybe it will produce some moving speed related effects on target?
Another important feature is that the run speed has been increased to maximum speed but there are weapons that can have different effects on your movement.

Yquem

Vintage Yquem Port
Did you already test it in action?
According to it name "Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1", maybe it will produce some moving speed related effects on target?

Interesting - damn still so much work to do RL before i can go home :)

Max EJ

Yes I got this one too for 1000 white tockens, it addes a slow effect on who ever you shoot.
I think it can be usuafall in team pvp, but not on 1vs1.

Karmic

I've been shot with it, it doesn't slow your movement much and you get 3 shots in return in before they reload.

DCF

The Notorious Daisy ColdFinger
Seems all the rocket launcher stats are exactly the same from level one tokens right though to red....how can they be exactly the same ? I know there cant be any major differences, but in this case a 40k red token launcher is the same as a 1k token weapon of the same sort (Rockets anyhow)

ED tried to explain about subtle differences, but i dont see them in the stats.....any dev's care to explain please?

Svarog

A pixel guy
Read the description (the 3rd pane of the item info), the special abilities are stated there.

I think the base stats are the same for all reward weapons, only the strength/duration of those abilities differ.