1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

HOF on Zorn Star

Discussion in 'Globals, Hofs, ATH's & Discoveries' started by sluggo, Jul 12, 2014.

1. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    I was beginning to wonder if there would ever be another HOF on Cyrene, it's a rare sighting. Doing a mining run, I ran into an area where I probably did not belong with my level .vs. the mobs there and decided oh while im here lemme drop a probe see what happens.

956 PED HOF on Zorn Star.

Thank you Cyrene, that 'almost' made up for the rotten ROTTEN crafting run I had last week.

Seriously though,this is the biggest HOF ever for me and im still digging it out. No sleep for me tonight!!

One or two more of these and I'll have enough ped to buy a shopping booth WHEN they ever come out (cough cough cough)

Sluggo

Paul Jetman Masters and RAZER like this.
  2. kenji
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kenji Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    Cyreans
    Gratz!!

When I was last time on Cyrene, no zorn star in auction, so now seems the problem is solved :)

3. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Paul Jetman Masters Well-Known Member
    Spaced

gratz, how long did it take to mine out? i hit a 400 Yellow crystal that took over an hour to mine

4. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    It took oh god I think 4 hours. I had to go back and get more diggers. Zorn is NOT one of the big lump dug up ores, it's one of the .30 to .40 ped digging wonders.

As far as no Zorn in auction, wow, that's kind of surprising as it is one of the more common ores is it not? I seen plenty in there today, so will probably hold off on putting this in, if it's not selling that fast no sense knocking the other folks out of the park when I got plenty to last me a long long time. Im not looking to kill the market either with it.

If anyone needs some in smaller quantities, for the daily's as an example, let me know Id be happy to sell to you in as small or big a batch as you need.

Sluggo

5. Manny
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Manny Member

Society:
    Good Omens
    Congratz Sluggo, that certainly is a nice Zorn HOF :D