• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Empis Queen- Epic Tanhok and Tanhok Amber.....

Manny

Yes, it is the Tanhok NPC that gives the Queen Call. Thank you Justine :)

Did that change recently? I do seem to remember our bait getting consumed when we killed the Queen after I completed the mission for my BP S1X4 - but then again, that was some time ago.

WangXiang

Hello Manny,

Yes it changed a while ago, but things have only been clarified recently.

Once you have the Wasp Queen Bait (and obviously finished the mission chain) you can obtain Wasp Queen Calls from the Tanhok Master Hunter (one every 6 hours), which you can then use to summon the Wasp Queen.

Wasp Queen Calls are consumed, the Wasp Queen Bait is not consumed anymore.

Sorry Ive been away for so long... Yes after talking to the senator I have my reusable Wasp queen Bait..... I went and killed the queen Solo(with a fapper at revive) since i couldnt find anyone to go with me... Sadly to say after like an hour of tryign and tp chipping i killed her only was such a poor loot ... was like 7 peds of shrap and some muscle oil... Sure me going at it solo wasnt eco at all.... but the loot was so bad mayby ill try her again another time but for now we will just let her rest lols

Curd

Lifetime Platinum Elite Member
Nice necro.

As far as I know, all mobs that are part of the tanhok mission have a chance to drop tanhok amber.

Spawn

Stage 10 completed and I took the Bp S1x4 as reward :) I like the better dps over dpp :) thankfully i was lucky enough to loot two ambers... so i have one for the recipe as well...

Thanx Kris for clearing up some things :)

Bp S1X4 + armatrix 23p dpp: 2.84 dps: 55.1019
Hk S1X1 + mayhem alpha dpp: 2.854 dps: 56.19 0,5 lost dmg, but lifesteal
Hk S1X1 + armatrix 37B dpp: 2.875 dps:55.461

Tasior`ek

Hey guys,

I'll clarify this as much as I am able:

Stage 11: The Senator Speaks - After you get past the first 10 stages and collect your reward, you go talk to Senator Calvin Neff, who instructs you to create a Wasp Queen Bait.

Stage 12: The Empis Queen - Once you've got the Wasp Queen Bait, keep it in your inventory, and talk to the Senator again, he'll have a repeatable quest that give you a Wasp Queen Call, which is used to summon the Empis Wasp Queen.

Stage 13: Empis Wasp Queen - Destroy Her! - Head over to the Tanhok Master Tracker and give him the Wasp Queen Call (which you can now get as many as you want provided you still kept your original Wasp Queen Bait from Senator Calvin Neff) and summon the Empis Wasp Queen.

So the Wasp Queen Bait is not consumed, but used as a requirement to be able to the summoning item, the Wasp Queen Call, from the NPC.

Cheers,
Kris
For me stage 12 with senator is not working. He is only showing stage 11
"Aha! You must be back to because you lost your Empis Wasp Queen Bait eh?" I lost bait because i was first person calling queen and at this moment bait was destroyed when used. Now i have new one bought from senator but even if i keep it in inventory senator is not showing stage 12. What should i do to get "Zekkorian Wasp Queen Call"

Tasior`ek

For me stage 12 with senator is not working. He is only showing stage 11
"Aha! You must be back to because you lost your Empis Wasp Queen Bait eh?" I lost bait because i was first person calling queen and at this moment bait was destroyed when used. Now i have new one bought from senator but even if i keep it in inventory senator is not showing stage 12. What should i do to get "Zekkorian Wasp Queen Call"
Ok got it. Now stage 12 is at [Planet Cyrene, 138258, 77207, 115, Tanhok Master Hunter]