1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Ecotron in the Faction 1....

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Franki, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Aryana Ary Softheart
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Aryana Ary Softheart Active Member
    Busy

Project Manager
    Society:
    The Knights of Entropia
    Thank you sir! Have a great day!

2. AlyaDrarh
    • Cyrene Pioneer

AlyaDrarh New Member

Society:
    Jaguar Spirit
    I think the mob choices make a great deal of sense. People at all levels can appreciate the L and UL guns but they are accessible commensurately with folks ready for their use. Someone who can use the Level 1 UL/L guns can handle the Nimet and Imperium (and be working toward other missions too). That makes me sad for all the spiders but then again not so sad because I've gained lots of skill, had some fun, and even had some nice globals. I really do like the idea of having a clear sense of the mobs as it gets frustrating to grind something to then get word perhaps its the wrong thing. Furthermore, we wouldn't get that disappointment of the "wrong" voucher (not that its wrong to get L vouchers).

I think doing this creates incentive to keep going on the badges because this makes the possibility of the UL weapon more tangible. I know at least three people who have level 1 (one has level 2) with little desire to go on because they don't feel there is much in it for them. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to pursue after Level 1. But, if I know that I am grinding these mobs and there is a chance for the UL voucher I can guarantee I'd simultaneously making sure I got to Level 3. The goals feed each other.

Aryana Ary Softheart likes this.
  3. Kerham
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kerham New Member

One thing which I always appreciated on Cyrene was that, at least on the lower end of mobs' scale, you had the opportunity to progress with your own looted L weapons. I would appreciate if this would stay, at least for the level I enjoy, respectively weapons maxed lvl5 to 30ish. It is one of the things which I hate with a passion on Calypso, that is near impossible to loot your own L weapons. Some ul here and there to keep the carrot going would also be great. That's my perspective.

4. tBANNA
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tBANNA Active Member
    Doh

Society:
    Entropy
    ello,

i have a small recommendation regarding the vendors inside the ARC Faction, and the resupply

please can be the vendor refilled with a relative decent number of weapons?

cause if the ARC UL/(L) vouchers are now part of the loot and found only by hunting related creatures, what is inside the vendor it's irrelevant and can be refilled whit any number, even 1000 weapons, and this will not influence the game in any way,

having them there at a decent number is not the issue, but having an ARC UL Weapon cube and get inside...in and out few times/ day for few days..... being stripped off by all stuffs on u, just to find out the vendor is empty, and to do this few times i cannot say is pleasant at all, by all means...visiting the vendor.. should be easy, and once, i dont see the point of doing it repeatedly just to have the same outcome.

my cube is ready and the vendor is empty, and time is ticking, sort of

my 2 pecs

Vulkana, Spawn and s.bridgitte.s like this.
  5. Shawna | Cyrene
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Community Manager

Shawna | Cyrene Cyrene Official Planet Developer
    Sunshine

Lead Game Design, Community Manager
    We don't control when the vendors get restocked or how much stock gets added into the vendor. Though we are looking into a more long term solution to this vendor specifically.

tBANNA and Kris | Cyrene like this.
  6. tBANNA
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tBANNA Active Member
    Doh

Society:
    Entropy
    yes i understand the fact that resupplying is not controlled by PP,
    but what i wanted to say is that the ARC Vendor3 for Ecotron 42 is empty, and based on same logic as the other 2 vendors where - ARC Vendor1 has 6 weapons left, and Vendor2 has 8 weapons left - is just a matter of addressing to MA regarding an empty vendor and not a policy that is already fixed ( seems )

i already made a support case pointing out that this vendor was left aside ( maybe by mistake or the forgot to do it )

my 2 pecs

7. Aryana Ary Softheart
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Aryana Ary Softheart Active Member
    Busy

Project Manager
    Society:
    The Knights of Entropia
    to my knowledge, only 1 has ever been stocked and redeemed, by me.

8. tBANNA
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tBANNA Active Member
    Doh

Society:
    Entropy
    1 & 2 are restocked, 3 is empty and is far more hard to find a voucher

9. Shawna | Cyrene
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Community Manager

Shawna | Cyrene Cyrene Official Planet Developer
    Sunshine

Lead Game Design, Community Manager
    I do reach out to MA with gentle reminders on a regular basis about vendors needing to be restocked when they are empty.

tBANNA likes this.
  10. Vulkana
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Vulkana Cyrene Crusader

Society:
    Valhalla

FYI: I looted an UL voucher 2 either early 2019 or 2020 (can't remember). It took over one year and 6-7 support tickets before the Vendor was refilled. You can try persistently punching tickets, once a month, and see if someone in the MA office wakes up from their slumber.