1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Devs Please Reply : Imperium Detectonator X2 (L)

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Agis, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Hi now that the Imperium Detectonator X2 Blueprint is fixed.

(Requires Level 10 Tools to Click Now) YAY..

Are the stats on this finder correct ?
    [​IMG]

Seems that the developers are avoiding any official response to this item for over 3 months now, since the BP for crafting the item has been fixed. Maybe the finder is only meant to drop 2 probes for ore and 1 probe for matter, maybe this is the case with all cyrene finders to keep the cost for mining cyrene ores low. Very Very low chance to get a HOF using this item. But even if Lykke would confirm the stats are correct would be nice since Kris has supplied no response whether it is correct or if it is a bug.

Full TT on item is 170.00PED

This is my final attempt at getting an answer, it seems all the other bugs have been fixed, but I discovered this BP months ago and i want to click more, but if its bugged then it will be a waste cause the resources are expensive TT wise.

cheers:)

Agis

2. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Hi Agis
    Unfortunately I cannot answer you on this, as I am not sitting with the item stats etc. - but I have again pointed it to Kris and hope I can return with an answer to you asap.

Sorry you had to wait this long though :oops: - but thank you for our eagle eyes and for helping out =)

3. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hello Agis!

UPDATE: I have contacted the Mindark balancing team regarding all Cyrene finders (as all finders act this way). This item is working as intended and not bugged. It takes 2 probes to find ore, 1 probe to find enmatter, and 3 probes to find treasure. I have also cross referenced this with other finders as well and they work in the same manner.

Hope this clears everything up, good luck in your crafting.

Cheers,

Kris

4. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Thank you for your response.

Kris | Cyrene likes this.
  5. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Updated =)

Thanatos likes this.
  6. Lammbock
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lammbock New Member

Society:
    kAoS
    This was the case when probes had a TT value of 0,5 PED instead of 0,05 PED

7. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

I have to agree with lammbock here chris, if you look at finders from all other planets, they use 20 and 10 probes per drop. Only the finders for newcomes (say introduction missions) use 1 and 2 probes and have a max tt of less then a ped.

Try to find another contact and mindark :)

8. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Thank you very much for your reply, I am very happy with a finish to this case . I now know that this is the formula for all Cyrene finders, means that if people use offworld finders get lyst and oil alot, this will probably make finding blue crystals and other unique cyrene ores easier to find ill give an update on the ores and enmatter found using the cyrene finder later today.

Thanatos likes this.
  9. Deck Full Of Jokers
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Deck Full Of Jokers New Member
    Lurking

Society:
    Wildcard Enterprises Inc.
    If all of the Cyrene Finders are going to use the 3/2/1 formula for Probe usage then it will end up making it harder to gather large quantities of the Cyrene native Ores and EnMatters for most people using them. There is a direct correlation between Ped spent Mining and Claim size. While it's possible to find larger sized deposits with a 3/2/1 Finder what you'll usually get is a Minimal or Class I deposit, meaning less than 50pec TT worth of whatever you've found, unless it happens to be a mineral with a higher base TT value for one unit. That being said, it will be interesting to see what happens with these new Finders if they're all Amp capable. My hope at this point is that the Cyrene team is shooting toward making Mining here something that real dedicated Miners can excel at while all the Gamblers just waste their money trying, lose interest and leave, and give us the chance to come behind them and pick up the bits. This is just exactly what i've already witnessed my entire time on Cyrene thusfar.