1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report december 2013 bugs

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by harmony, Dec 10, 2013.

1. George Skywalker
    • Cyrene Pioneer

George Skywalker Active Member
    No Mood

Visual bugs in the hub (Proving grounds)

Bug 1: Changing pattern on floor

pattern1.jpg pattern2.jpg pattern3.jpg

This bug is in the Eastern room section of proving grounds. The pattern on the floor looking in a SE direction from the co-ords shown changes as you go near it. In pic1 it's stretched but by the time you go up close as shown in pic3 it's become more normal.

Bug 2: Boxes Overlap (flickering)
    boxes overlap.jpg

In the same room looking in a westerly direction at same coords the pattern on the boxes flicker. I've circled the flickering pattern in red, it's not so noticeable in this static image but in game it's quite noticeable. I think this bug is probably caused by the box models overlapping each other where they meet.

Bug 3: Floor panel flickering
    floor panel.jpg
    Again in same room one of the floor panels where tokens spawn can flicker. I've circled the flicker area in red. Again probably caused by model/texture overlap.

Bug4: Pillar flicker

pillar.jpg

All the white pillars use the same model and seem to be made by two pillar panels. Where they overlap they can flicker.

2. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

I noticed the same on skreel, the hitbox is to small on them, making them even harder to hunt