1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Officials section

Discussion in 'About Planet Cyrene Forum' started by Lykke TheNun, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Admin made it possible for us to collect all the posts created by any of the Cyrene Team in a specific section. It is called Cyrene Officials.

You find it either in the drop down menu next to Forums in the navigation bar or if you click on the Forums tab, you see the link in the new navigation menu which then appears underneath the top navigation.

Admin is still working on it though - so it might take a little before it will update everything.

I also created a new forum called: Developer's Corner - where you can ask the developers for specific development related questions.

Developer's Corner can be found in the forum section 'Planet Cyrene' near the top and underneath the link to Planet Cyrene in the Wiki.

Enjoy =)

2. Svarog
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Svarog A pixel guy
    Psychedelic

The link in the menu generates an error "The following members could not be found: MindStar9." - there is no "9" in MindStar's current forum name ;)

3. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Roflmao

Hm yes, that's because MindStar recently changed her name, which means it is searching for a wrong name. I am not yet sure how to fix that.

4. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    Oh dear ... hope it can be fixed somehow.

Dropping the '9' in the name was intentional so that it doesn't confuse anyone - especially anyone that is new and not familiar with my original avatar. MS9 is in a cryogenic state right now and not playable, and why my official avatar is just known as "Cyrene Official MindStar" - the name MindStar (without the 9) is also the only name used/known in the Covert Ops series and my other (official) writing as well.

I just finished a writing work session with Ed in a voice chat on Skype and this was one of the things we talked about. He said it made sense, especially when we get our influx of newbies that see me as "MindStar" in the game, and then come to the forums to interact and see "MindStar9" - I'm just trying to minimize or eliminate the confusion.

However, you make a valid point there Svarog, and I certainly didn't mean to cause any issues, so I hope we can figure this out somehow, or come to some viable solution that works.

Let me know what you come up with Lykke, and what our options are - thanks bunches!

5. Nor Alien
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Nor Alien Whisker Fish
    Yeehaw

Off topic posting..
    Society:
    The Gathering
    You will always be known as MS9!! :beerchug: The purple people eater!! :whistle::nana:

MindStar likes this.
  6. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Roflmao

Officials section works again. Thanks Svarog ;)

MindStar likes this.
  7. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

Who loves ya ... you silly alien :hug:

Thank you very much MsAdmin :thumbup:

And to Svarog ... thanks Hon, for bringing it to our attention, much appreciated. ;)

Nor Alien likes this.
  8. Sparticas
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sparticas Member
    Cynical

Society:
    Blood and Sand 1337
    I Liked the 9 in Mindstars name. Made me wonder when the shoe phone was going to ring on Agent Smart and who he was. Who is he anyway?:dunno: