• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Covert Ops Series | Downloadable PDF

DME | Virtualsense

Having Major Fun
Since Cyrene storyline was mentioned in the Cyrene 2020 and Beyond thread, and Kris mentioned the contribution to storyline from MS9 (MindStar9, my original avatar on ice right now while I'm in my official position with the Virtualsense Team), I thought I would share the book format for the 5-part Cyrene Covert Ops Series in downloadable PDF format.

I don't know if PDFs can be uploaded here at the Cyrene forum, so I'll just leave a link to the post at the Monria forum, if it's ok, to where the downloadable book is located.

Cyrene Covert Ops Series

CyreneCovertOpsFrontCover.jpg

Last edited:

tBANNA

wow, now that is a friggin armor what i see there on the front page

when u want to make the greatest armor of cyrene kris maybe u take that into consideration

in-fking-sane :D, colors, shape that wasp butt, the wings.... amazing

for this shape i suggest just the height to be adjustable, nothing for the volume to preserve the concept as much as possible to the original

chers!

DME | Virtualsense

Having Major Fun
This is truly amazing!

Thank you, appreciate it ... I updated the link because we became the Virtualsense Team after we added Planet Toulan and the Monria expansion (DSEC-9) to our virtual family. Information for all 3 locations is at our Virtualsense forum. I do a lot of the same kind of writing and publications for our locations too.

I still have a great love for Cyrene and the Cyrene Team, and very much enjoyed working with them at the time to produce this series. Cyrene has an amazing storyline, one of the very best, and Ed's creative writing process is nothing less than impressive. Kris and Shawna are also wonderful members of the C-Team and doing a superb job. I wish them continued success with the evolution of Cyrene.