1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cost of the next part of Epic Quest after Gladiator is defeated.

Discussion in 'Missions' started by Agis, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Wow finally the Merefolken Gladiator was defeated after some 10800 merefolken killed.

However the next part is not for everyone, by the look at what is needed to complete may break the bank for some unless the TT comes back . Before undertaking the Key Cube part - understand you may loose thousands of PED tt unless you do get the tt value back on the items you submit , cause the warning part on the key cubes given to the high shaman will be destroyed. Ok how can it be done without spending thousand ped or more to just throw away for a little UL X2 gun (if you choose to take the reward that is) and the enchantment spear..or is there more ?

Ok the costs involved just to create an Imperium Cube

100% Success on all 5 component bps for maybe one single cube (all must be unrefined resources) (based on looting 1 cube component only)
    150 of 2 resources per component bps 1-4 (either Lyst,Zorn,Oil or Yellow Crystal)
    150 of 4 resources per comonent bp 5

3PED TT per component click - 5 components = 15PED to refine just one imperium cube (at 100% success rate, based on the single loot of components) now for a key cube you need 3 of these 15PED imperium cube (45 PED) plus 150 Imperium Tokens..

Given that you only loot 1 component and 1 key cube per bp is 45PED tt (I really do hope you can loot multiple cubes and key cubes)

If one key cube costs 450PED plus tokens (the mission requires 10 of these) thats 450PED at 100% success and in turn when you hand in those cubes best case possibility (if multiple components or cubes are looted) you could lose over 450PED when those cubes are destroyed.

Am i right (even 50% of that TT value even without the 1500 imperium tokens needed).

I will craft my first key cube after the update and let you know my results ..stay tuned. ?

God.. I hope im wrong cause 1kped tt or above is alot of ped to chuck away just to progress to the next stage.

Agis

2. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    indeed ur wrong. its not that bad :)

1 success on crafting Key Cube gives 2-3 of them by general, sometimes even 5 or more.
    I have spend just 600 tokens to make that mission.

sad is that u dont know how it is for sure, but it doesnt stop u from complaining, awesome!
    :monkey_slap:

Cheers.

ps. u dont have to make that mission, if u think its not worth it, i guess.

3. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

I didnt know you did it - i thought only 1 person has completed it, wasnt complaining it just looks expensive

btw i failed my first attempt. try my second attempt when i get another 30ped in yellow crystal

4. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    Well i guess its just the idea of that mission, to make it long and difficult at many aspects (time/peds/mobs).
    So far its not rewardable at all, but its not the end of it yet.

5. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

selling 30ped yellow crystal ;)

kjellings likes this.
  6. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Well i succeed making 12 Imperium Cube Keys (10 had to give in tribute to the High Shaman)

Costed
    600 Imperium Tokens (got lucky succeeded with 1 click to go)
    5 x 20 Imperium Cube Components
    about 9 fails on components , rest were 2.3ped-2.8ped near success) 67.00PED cost in materials
    3 cube components per click (3PED) 100 cube components needed - 1 left over 105.00PED cost in materials

On Key Cube - 1 fail(lost 150 tokens) - 3 sucess , 4 near (tokens refunded on near) (4 attempts) (ended up being 8)

Sucess Rate on bar was 81.4%-84.1%

If id failed that last click then i would have to come up with another 50 tokens for another attempt, but thank god it didnt come to that ..

hopefully goes well for you too.

onto the final leg of part 1.

cheers:)

7. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Hey Agis and Thanatos used to be master crafter of cyrene, when i discovered the final cube i actually looted 12 so i thought that help give idea it works like Light Power Cell bp. Comes down to luck worst case is = machine ate mats best case = Hof Average is = 2-3 ped drop.

kjellings likes this.