1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

AxeMurderer Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by AxeMurderer, Apr 16, 2012.

1. AxeMurderer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

AxeMurderer Active Member
    Coldturkey

Home Page:
    It was a hot day although a drizzle kept the morning pleasant. I woke up on the beach of some mysterious island with nothing else than just few old orange clothes on my back. I couldn’t remember my name or why I was there. Suddenly I was attacked by strange creature - half frog, half crocodile.
    [​IMG]
    I run for my life and just a second before the creature get me I sow and axe next to a tree. I grabbed it and cut the head of the Tripudion. From that day people started calling me AxeMurderer. The worst part of my amnesia was that I had to start learning everything from the beginning - how to shoot, how to mine and how to make my own weapons and armor to be able to survive here. The mystery was getting even bigger because every day I sow more and more people with erased memories running around the island. I had to find the answer of this mystery. The first place to search for answers was planet Calypso. But to be able to do anything I needed money. So I started working the worst jobs in the universe. I collected sweat and dung from animals to sell it to rich and sick people. Then I started working as bartender at the bar in Jason Centre selling beer to colonists until it was blown by the Wastelanders.
    [​IMG]
    I even worked as a repairmen for mechs.
    [​IMG]
    My skills were noticed by some hot shots and soon I was working as a repairman on the Mothership Event Horizon. With the money I made I bought two shops on Calypso and started smuggling illegal weapons from Rocktropia.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now I travel from town to town, from planet to planet looking for answers. Everywhere I go someone need my help to kill some creatures or robots, to find some crystals or something else. And I am doing all this quest hoping that I will find more clues about what is happening.
    Calypso scientists recently discovered new habitable planet in the universe. The name of the planet is Cyrene. I am sure there will be a lot of people with no skills and no memories and they will need help to learn to fight the monsters living on that planet. And this is why I am preparing my ship to fly there and help them ...

Here you can also see the full history of AxeMurderer: http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspot.com/2011/05/history-of-axemurderer.html

Lykke, Mac, MindStar 9 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Great story, Axe :) Thanks for sharing.

I love when the stories are supported by awesome pictures :) Make me wanna re-do mine with some art work too =)

:thumbup:

3. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

Do it - Do it - Do it. :D

And nice story there AM ... I love to learn people's journey through EU. :thumbup: