1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

FIXED atlas mobs don't miss

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by DJMcFlinty, Oct 10, 2019.

1. DJMcFlinty
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DJMcFlinty New Member

Society:
    freelancer
    noticed a pretty major issue with weak (so far have not tested stronger) tree dragon, sea wraiths, and dire weeds on atlas hunting grounds (also not tested elsewhere) never miss their attacks as in "[System]: The attack missed you". seems to be a problem with "n00b mission" mobs as several other mobs on planet work as expected. you can evade/dodge but in a hour of trying not a single miss. this is a massive issue for swunters like myself but also any1 using armor or faps as all mobs in the game are intended to miss at some random (hidden?) % and even the strongest mobs ive seen miss occasionally. I assume this issue has to go to MA and others but want you to be aware of it and if possible to get updated on it getting fixed or if you were even aware of the issue.

should be easy for others to test and does not apply to the pleaks on island but those are not connected to n00b mission

2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey DJ,

I got your message via our contact form as well but I'll address this post so all players can read it as well.

There haven't been any creature changes (stats wise, not to be confused the loot list updates that happened in the September VU) in a long while so I'll dig into this and see what I can find out about these mobs and report back about any changes that may have happened with MA or any bugs with the VU that would have caused this issue and update this thread when I have more info.

Cheers,
    Kris

3. Spawn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spawn Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Ministry
    What is your evader level?

4. DJMcFlinty
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DJMcFlinty New Member

Society:
    freelancer
    spawn its not about evading, that you can do. its that they don't do the usual "[System]: The attack missed you" which on their level will be around half the attacks