1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report A.R.C. Commander (L) Armor Vendor

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Justine, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Vulkana
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Vulkana Cyrene Crusader

Society:
    Valhalla
    I know the Cyrene team is on our - the players - side on this, but I cannot understand why MA won't yield to lower MU on the armor. I can get L Full Eon, Hermes or Vain armor for less than 125 %. Even Angel. Top tier armors, overall better than what the ARC vendor can provide. I use my Patrol mostly to show off my Cyrene allegiance :) I'd hope MA would listen to sound arguments, like putting 110% MU on the armor sets in Vendor shop, but perhaps limit it to 1) non-tradeable, or if that doesn't work, 2) cyrene spesific parts.

The very best option would be a combo of 1) and 2), namely non-tradeable AND cyrene spesific parts instead of shrap. Just throw in all the stuff that's not used for much right now - perfect hide, robot parts, lesser sinew and so forth.

How freaking hard can it be for MA to say yes? It's not game-breaking stuff, quite the contrary..

Fredelig likes this.