• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

The march of the Turrelions

Lykke TheNun

The other day we revealed a picture of a Duster. Today we will show you a picture of Turrelions marching the empty streets of the forsaken small city - now known as the Turrelion Outpost.

These guys are always on guard protecting their area from the Duster Gang who tries to take over the outpost, and will be shooting whatever is in their way to keep their position as the ruler of the place.

It seems like an endless war going on and turned the deserted warehouse area into a deadly and cruel war zone.

TerrelionMa02.jpg

Enjoy =)

Attachments

• Slider.png
    Slider.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 3,704

AxeMurderer

ou thats bad ass mob. just like screenshot from a movie. so many new pictures lately I sence the release is near :dance:

Lykke TheNun

ou thats bad ass mob. just like screenshot from a movie. so many new pictures lately I sence the release is near :dance:

Indeed - the pictures are great. They are high res pictures and really give that mysterious somehow creepy and exciting feeling about Cyrene. Imagine to sneak around in the outpost and then turn around a corner and bump into these guys !!! Can't wait :eek:

Airboy

The graphic and style of Cyrene looks cool, feels like an improvment compared to the other planets. But hard to tell before seeing it for real :p

Is't a in game picture?

XeroX

hmm if this is not edited then the (somewhat gritty) style of the textures looks quite interesting indeed.

OZtwo

The other day we revealed a picture of a Duster. Today we will show you a picture of Turrelions marching the empty streets of the forsaken small city - now known as the Turrelion Outpost.

Question if you know, will they be like any other mob standing guard or will they actually be marching around the city?

OZtwo

I also hope for patrolling mobs, but I guess this is in MA hands not Cyrene team.

Not really since MA really hasn't shown us all that can be done with mobs and cry3. The Cyrene team my have done this and just wanted to know.

Edit: Never mind..since MA does all the coding for planets..:(

Lykke TheNun

I am afraid I caused some confusion here, but after asking into things I found out that the Turrelions are NOT the bad guys. The Duster Gang is though, and they are the ones you should be aware off ;)

Not to sound mysterious or anything, but the Turrelions are not mobs and the story is, that they fight the Duster Gang at the Turrelions Outpost, and that's all I can tell you for now :BreakDance:

Nor Alien

Whisker Fish
I am afraid I caused some confusion here, but after asking into things I found out that the Turrelions are NOT the bad guys. The Duster Gang is though, and they are the ones you should be aware off ;)

Not to sound mysterious or anything, but the Turrelions are not mobs and the story is, that they fight the Duster Gang at the Turrelions Outpost, and that's all I can tell you for now :BreakDance:

OOOO the plot thickens.. :) Ty for the update! :D