• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Planet Cyrene Launch Date Released

Svarog

A pixel guy
I hear the current Robot wars are running for another month on Calypso.
What a coincidence, right? If Cyrene's launch date was set to July 1st, than the robot war would start at the end of June :p. Or, most likely, in the May, since I believe the Arkadian's first anniversary at the end of May is the target too.

[conspiracy theory off]

Lykke TheNun

Hi Lykke;

Are we still a go for launch on 1st May 2012?

I hear the current Robot wars are running for another month on Calypso.

Out of interest will Cyrene have "Attribute" reward missions active on launch date? (I'm sure you're heard about this, it's a hot topic). Not that it matters, a new planet is always exciting.

Hope to see Cyrene in all its glory in less than a week.

Good luck

Rick

ps: was reading some old stories about you, in the history section on other forums (smiles).

Hey Rick :)
I can't reveal a lot about the release - sorry - but I hope you are aware, that it is a soft launch - which means, that 'all it's glory' will follow when we have the 'hard' launch =)

But as far as I know everything goes after the plan - soft release May 1st!

And I'm not sure if I should be happy or afraid about your last comment? :eek: :headscratch::whistle:

XeroX

Nice to see that we'll be able to set foot on Cyrene so soon. However I guess I'll only be arround untill Sanktuario opens up. Then I'll logg back in when the hard launch happened. :p

Airboy

What a coincidence, right? If Cyrene's launch date was set to July 1st, than the robot war would start at the end of June :p. Or, most likely, in the May, since I believe the Arkadian's first anniversary at the end of May is the target too.

[conspiracy theory off]

To be honest, i don't think the timeing of the Robot wars have anything do the with Cyrene, anyone who are intressted will visit Cyrene anyway at some point. But, the "big update" for Arkadia at the end of may, fells more like something timed to counter some of the Cyrene effect.