• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Booth #2 - Cyrene supply depot

Justine

Hello everyone.

BOOTH IS OPEN :cheer:

Here some screenshots :

Entropia 2021-09-19 20.30.56.png Entropia 2021-09-19 20.31.13.png Entropia 2021-09-19 20.31.29.pngEntropia 2021-10-11 19.16.16.png

You can now buy pills, strongbox, cheap weapons, Cyrene's components and damage enhancers

:dance:

If someone need something, contact me and i'll stock the shop for you. I'll put same price as shops from Calypso. No more fees from the auction and/or from delivery, cheers !

Enjoy

Last edited:

Shawna | Cyrene

Cyrene Official Planet Developer
Hello everyone,
today i received the deed for this booth.

BOOTH IS OPEN NOW :cheer:

Here some screenshots :

View attachment 3880 View attachment 3881 View attachment 3882 View attachment 3883

You can now buy pills, strongbox, weapons and Cyrene's components for yours daily crafting missions.

I'll add more later, give me time to gather items :dance:

If someone need something, contact me and i'll stock the shop for you. I'll put same price as shop from Calypso. No more fees from the auction and/or from delivery, cheers !

Enjoy

I saw your booth in-game, it looks awesome! :yay::beerchug:

Justine

About freaking time we got shops on our planet!

Congrats on the booth!

If you have a few item points to spare, D-class amp is wanted item, they're often lacking on AH.

Ok noted, will check that this week end :)

Justine

Update 21 september 2021

Added new shop screenshots in forum
Added a shopkeeper with weapon damage enhancers ! Restocked every days.

come to visit the shop :)

Stack by x10 and x20, if you need more, contact me in game : Justine Justine Titine
I'm in player register.

Last edited: