• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Blueprints

Agis

Hi again... this thread will help the community with all the latest Blueprints looted on Cyrene

anti_glare_bp.jpg

suspended_life.jpg

protective_coating_130228.jpg
heavy_power_cells.jpg

lyst_power_container.jpg

blemish_remover.jpg

cold_protective_coating.jpg

Enjoy visual database as the blueprints loot on Cyrene

Cheers:)

Agis Mckracken

harmony

Is it me or is there a lack of mining materials needed for blueprints?
Right now i mainly find Zorn/Oil/Lyst, but no blueprints to craft them away.

Noodles

yep. should be
Code:
enmatter
vibrant sweat
or the opposite. the important part is that the list is regular

Hehe, didn't even notice that one :beerchug:

I was referring to softening agent being used for suspended life essence instead of for material softener, etc.

Cirko

hope someone posts a lance bp aswell... btw can you get the cyrene bp's crafting cyrene items or can you craft like basic filters and mybe get a drop?

Lykke TheNun

hope someone posts a lance bp aswell... btw can you get the cyrene bp's crafting cyrene items or can you craft like basic filters and mybe get a drop?

Hey Cirko
You should be able to loot Cyrene blueprints from all blueprints, as long as you are on Cyrene. It's the same for the other planets.

Happy crafting :)

longhairdfreak

Is this accurate?
Hey Cirko
You should be able to loot Cyrene blueprints from all blueprints, as long as you are on Cyrene. It's the same for the other planets.
I have done 5000 clicks of aux sockets with no bps.

Sub-Zero

Very nice for new players, adding a need for Sweat is key for newcomers. I hope that other Planet Partners will learn from you guys! Thumbs up for you guys.

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
Is this accurate?
Hey Cirko
I have done 5000 clicks of aux sockets with no bps.

I have done 20K+ clicks to only get 4 bp drops :/ all i can say is keep crafting you will get them.

longhairdfreak

Sorry, I was mentioning earlier I was clicking on basic aux sockets, was just continuing that convo. I started asking for a confirm, as 5k clicks of aux sockets were no luck. Then I tried 2k more

micker

Sorry, I was mentioning earlier I was clicking on basic aux sockets, was just continuing that convo. I started asking for a confirm, as 5k clicks of aux sockets were no luck. Then I tried 2k more

Well, if it matters I got all of my discoveries clicking that BP. I made about 20k clicks since Sunday on it to make those discoveries.