• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Crash

RAZER

again, I have no idea...
Not sure if this is because of the huge amount of people, but I even have this when I'm alone on the radar. I'm happy shooting some stuff and then my gun stops working and about 10 seconds later I get a connection lost message.

I also end up at the same location again when I restart the game, near ARC HQ TP

Mac

Guess I got lucky. Was able teleport, fight, use vehicles and the only issues I ran into was in areas w/a lot of avi's. There, it was very laggy and it took forever for avi's to show up on my screen.

Portuguese

:)Hi there.

Im stucked in some TP full of mobs, my pc is good and everytime i log game crash, im already running in safe mode and still crash. I need help. plz move me from server/tp or something, cant say the name of tp coz game crash really quick dont give me time to open map and see...
GRRRR....

:mad:

Executioner

Hey i just tped to some place and now everytime i log in game crashes

I sent support case half a hour ago to ask to be relocated and nothing was done until now !!

an0nimen

I have exactly the same problem i got stuck at some revival terminal in mid of some robots and as soon as i log in game client crashes! As to location all i know it's in the desert area of the planet and full of low lvl robots :(

Executioner

Same problem MA dont give a fuck they should just down servers already ...but no

If everyone send a support case every min they probably will do something fast

Smoerble

Cyrene worked fine for me for a short time, then I used a TP and now I get instant crashes as soon as I log on.

I sent a support ticket 2 hours ago and I am still not reloacted to a working area. Very annoying bug.

IFC I cannot tell you the name of the TP, but it's crowded with red dots, no turrets around. Can't be hard to find for you guys.

Kingken

Hi my avatar name is KingKen Ken Murlow and i selected a tp to go explore but everytime i try to log in, it crashes right after games done loading. If Staff is on please try and relocate me.

Thanks

Lykke TheNun

Hey everyone - I had to merge the threads here - because it's about the same bug issue.

Thanks for reporting this - we are looking into the problems and hope it can be solved ASAP.

Portuguese

Yes! Plz help us Lykke. Im stuck there for +3hours already. Move everyone there from server or tp if possible. thx.

Brumle

cant you just take down the server that controls that area so we can get to choose a other server when loggin in.

Cirko

got stuck i think on volcano beach or somwhere like that the loading screen is still on and i crash any chance of moving me XD.
btw on entropia universe /contact support there aint cyrene in there so any other planet or what?

Lykke TheNun

I am sorry, people, I would help you if I could :( But I'm the Community Manager and do not have access to any technical in-game programs or to the servers.

But the technical team has been informed about the issues, and they are working on solving it.

I hope things will be better soon so you can move around again.

Brumle

maybe i should take my properly badly decayed armor and leave cyrene for now (if i ever get in).
prefer to be in the game if mobs decay my stuff lol