• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Crafting on demand

Meric

What BP produces a Ozpyn Cold Protector? It is one of the crafting missions, and I don't seem to be able to locate a place for the BP in my BP books!

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
The BP is in the terminal with other BPs, the Book is the Turrelion

---

prices updated in the OP

Last edited:

Meric

The BP is in the terminal with other BPs, the Book is the Turrelion

---

prices updated in the OP
Um - it would be nice if it was - or else my eyesight is defective. So far I am not aware of a BP whose name doesn't match the item it makes!
Can you post the page number in the book please?

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
Um - it would be nice if it was - or else my eyesight is defective. So far I am not aware of a BP whose name doesn't match the item it makes!
Can you post the page number in the book please?

i cant check it atm in game, but just try to drop the BP on the Book i mentioned inside ur inventory, it should click in, or give u a message that u have it there already (or that its a wrong book). Ill be online later, so feel free to pm me in gam if u got any troubles with those BPs

Meric

I've now got this sorted (a bit).

There is a place in the BP book for the Ozpyn Cold armor Plate (L) Blueprint.
This BP is available to buy in the Blueprint Terminal.
Using this blueprint produces an Ozpyn Cold Protector (L) which is accepted by the npc as a success!
And that npc asks for the craft under this name.

This is the only BP I can think of where the descriptions don't match.

No wonder I was confused.

Last edited:

sluggo

Yah thats the one. The name is a bit vague but 'cold protector' kind of gave it away.

Hope they offer more missions like this when the revamp comes in

sluggo