• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Caro's Fashion Services

Caro

Clothing Menace
kaY3CkK.jpg

Looking like a banana? Not standing out in a crowd? Want to impress?

I do tailoring and textures on Cyrene and Arkadia, and I am available almost every day for whatever you would need.

I am a level 16 material designer and I am able to use all the cyrene textures.

I am a level 21 tailor and I have all the Cyrene tailoring blueprints and can get any of these clothes:

Imperium
Paradigm
Replica

I offer a free texturizing service and that means that when you trade me textures to apply onto a piece of clothing, vehicle or furniture, then I will do that for no additional fee and I will return to you 90% of the tt value of the textures.
(Be VERY aware of people claiming to be designers that screw you over by not returning the 90% tt value of the textures)

You will find me lurking around Supply Depot, pewpewing some mobs behind the bushes or flying about.

If you need something designed, some clothes crafted, even if you simply have questions about anything related to fashion in EU or on cyrene in particular, just send me a friend request and start chatting ^^

My full name ingame is Carolina Caro CT

I will update this thread constantly, so keep checking in. I promise I'll add some color to this wall of text <3

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Dave Neuromancer
Welcome back Caro.

I'll give you a shout when A) I craft about 2.7k more blue crystal textures, B) kaisenite texture bp drops, and C) I craft about 2.5k kaisenite texture.

First I have to mine up the resources myself (my own rules - I have to mine and craft the textures myself). Then I have a jarhead set you can play with.

namagem

OK USA!
Awesome! :D I don't have a computer that can run EU right now, but I'm saving and almost there. Within a month, ill be back in the game. :) Hope life has treated you well, I will see you in game soon! I'm glad you are finally back!

Caro

Clothing Menace
I got some orange paint... told ya i would update this thread constantly.

Jokes aside, I'm going to be crafting and checking out what Cyrene has to offer. New vu and new possibilities ^^
If anyone needs anything, grab a hold of me ingame.