• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

BE Improved Armor

Should BE Improved have an upgrade path

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 22075

Hi,

I've been going through the process of acquiring BE Improved Armor.
Though, what I've found very frustrating is the requirement to kill the mobs that drop the Boffin Upgrade Parts.

From my reading, it looks like you need to kill Mature Vlanwings and above, but they slap!
I know ROOT drops it very rare it seems.

So my two suggestions are -

Can the Boffin Upgrade Parts be looked at, their spawn rate is very fast, they're aggressive so its easily to get overrun; It seems wrong to have to use such high gear for the ability to craft low tier armour.

Secondly, the return of the Imperium Armor is great news, for additional upgrade etc.
It would be really great to see the BE Improved Armour getting an upgrade, something else to keep people busy

Shawna | Cyrene

Cyrene Official Planet Developer
Hi,

I've been going through the process of acquiring BE Improved Armor.
Though, what I've found very frustrating is the requirement to kill the mobs that drop the Boffin Upgrade Parts.

From my reading, it looks like you need to kill Mature Vlanwings and above, but they slap!
I know ROOT drops it very rare it seems.

So my two suggestions are -

Can the Boffin Upgrade Parts be looked at, their spawn rate is very fast, they're aggressive so its easily to get overrun; It seems wrong to have to use such high gear for the ability to craft low tier armour.

Secondly, the return of the Imperium Armor is great news, for additional upgrade etc.
It would be really great to see the BE Improved Armour getting an upgrade, something else to keep people busy

Hello Dan, glad to see you made it to the forums. I'll make sure Kris sees this!

Semti

I think playtesters should be given tt weapons and told to grind their way up. Then they’d get it.

The cost and rarity of the items involved in making this armor far exceed the stats it provides. When are we getting a modified version?

Today confirmed in Young Melforlken at Rookie Training Area... :)

PRINT SCREEN 2022-07-14 9-23-15.jpg