1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Dynamic Upgrade Map and The Next Planet Parter VU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kris | Cyrene, Dec 4, 2017.

1. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    This is pure evil and I feel very sorry for you guys. I have cited this example on several occasions where the context called for it as it's about the most dramatic one. I was following the news when all these things got introduced. The timespan between selling the stables and rendering them worthless was implausibly short. I mean implausible for explaining it with a general change of direction in between and subsequent development of whole new systems. The succession of releases must have been all laid out before.

jetsina likes this.
  2. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

Hi Harmony,
    Thanks Kris for replying to my point in a way that invited comment from Harmony!
    >That being said if the stable owners want to reach out to us I'd like to hear ways that we can try to help them out.

It is very much a pity that MA 'stalled' massively on the promised development here. I agree with San that it is about the quickest 'giving up' on a path opened up to investors that we have seen so far, except for taking money for statues and then doing absolutely nothing about honouring the deal. Still, that wasn't really an investment players made I guess - not so for the stables, though!

Back to the booths: I'd say try and keep this trial run simple Kris - make it more like lending out booth deeds as a bit of an experiment, with the only CLEAR obligation being to clear out all the item points by a certain fixed date so you can grab them back from people's inventories in the same empty state that they got them in.

Happy Holidays all! :)

3. ImpnAintEasy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

ImpnAintEasy Member

Society:
    NVE
    Ugg I just found this post now lol after posting in two other threads, Hola @harmony I would like to pay for some buffs to be added. Please pm here or in game. Thank you

Edit I sent the mail lol. easier that way :p