1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Why I like Cyrene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fenlena, Jul 4, 2013.

1. fenlena
    • Cyrene Pioneer

fenlena New Member

Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris
    I first began playing EU when it was still called Project Entropia. According to my account info, that was in June of 2007. I, like many others, had this idealist idea that I could hunt and mine materials that I would then craft into things and become a zillionare over night.

What I leaned very quickly was that it was impossible to "farm" any given item because you never really knew what you were going to loot. On Cyrene, however, at least the mining is pretty consistent. You need yellow crystal? There is an exact area that if you are mining for enmatter, you are going to get yellow crystal and only yellow crystal.

I use Little Big Mining Log to track my mining, and with very few exceptions, each ore and enmatter exist in their own little section of the world, and nothing else is found there. It makes targeting a specific ore or enmatter very easy. This allows me to craft very specific things, and not wind up with a bunch of junk I have to sell on the auction house.

Also, most of the bps I have use items that only drop off a specific creature. You're not going to hunt swamp lurkers if you need dire weed flaxen. Of course, hunting dire weed doesn't seem to be doing much good on that front either, but that is another story.

Of course, this is just one little thing in a long list of reasons I like Cyrene more than any other planet in the Entropia Universe. Thank you for your time.

2. Denebrius Victor
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Denebrius Victor New Member

Society:
    Pyrates of Calypso
    I like that you like Cyrene. Cheers Mate! :beerchug:

3. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =) Glad you like Cyrene :dance:

4. Wistrel
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf
    Breezy

Wanderer
    Home Page:
    Society:
    Entropia Pioneers
    It seems more and more we here comments on the "too many different types of loot from same mob" issue. I wonder what the game would be like if this were changed....