1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

what happen with theese refined things???

Discussion in 'Materials and Resources' started by Franki, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Franki
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Franki Member
    Angelic

Society:
    Cyreans
    Well, if i take a look at Entropia Wiki or Cyrene secrets, there are two refined things who are not the same in both and the "Real Life" of EU:

HIGH GRADE PROCESSOR needs 1 High grade motion sensor and 1 Darkening Agent, but when i try refine, it seems like i need more materials, motion sensor i supossed.

LOW GRADE PROCESSOR needs 1 low grade motion sensor and 1 HArdening Agent, and its the same: some materials is not correct, motion sensor i think.

Then.... which are the correct material?

And dont forget the "Embossed Cyrene Shirt": Is a (L) item, but the BP seems like a (UL) item...

Ty... :)

2. Dale Alvin Gribble
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dale Alvin Gribble Member

Low grade processor is 3 each of those. There is a refining chart somewhere here on the forum. I dont understand what you mean about the shirt. Are you saying it doesnt say (L) in the BP? Tons of things in game have that "glitch."