1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

What Bps are theese used in?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Squeaks9225, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Squeaks9225
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Squeaks9225 Member

Society:
    Drop Zone
    Searched a few sites... entropedia, bob the builder, this forum and cyrene secrets and i havent been able to find out what theese materials are used in.....

Scrap Steel (NOT scrap metal or scrap iron) Theese are looted from Sky Wraiths

Rough Hide
    Creature Hide

Horn(looted from Muckjaws for one)

Since Cyrenes economy isnt the best I would hate to get rid of all my materials... WOuld love to know the Bps theese are used in so i can actually use the materials.....

Any Help??????

2. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

See also TunerS' database.

It seems my memory served me wrong and it's Scrap Metal not Scrap Steel that's used in L attachment blueprints.

Edit: just checked - Scrap Steel does not go into refiner either.

Well... I can only repeat my suggestion to introduce decorative fence blueprints. :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  3. Squeaks9225
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Squeaks9225 Member

Society:
    Drop Zone
    I checked that table and sorry to say every ingredient i have listed is not a material in any of the bps on that guide....

I know the rough and creature hides refine to rough/creature leather.... but what BP are they used in..... Horn and scrap STEEL are also not listed nor do they refine down to anything.....

So anyone? anyone at all?

4. Gisela Dawes
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Gisela Dawes Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    The Society
    There are some undiscovered bps in the cyrene books. Maybe some of those materials are part of those.

5. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

some of us complained along time ago about not getting new bps and so many mats not really having a use making some mobs have zero mu besides oils ect. we were told on a few occasions that there were actually a lot of bps that for some reason were not dropping even though they were added to the various pools.

recently back so not sure if the issue was resolved but from this it seems that it has not been :(