1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Vehicle TT Value

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Kwacka Deukalion Doodle, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Kwacka Deukalion Doodle
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kwacka Deukalion Doodle New Member
    Energetic

I've had a Sleipnir Mk1 (L) for over two month, been shot down once and hit by mobs - but the TT value doesn't decrease unless you're shot down completely and killed.

This saturday I bought a Quad-Wing Interceptor (L) and just by getting hit the TT value is decreased which people I've talked about say shouldn't be the case. From just a few hits of Space mobs I now have 41.93 / 42 TT Value on my vehicle and I haven't been shot down once. I also got a Mk1 Explorer (L) and just by getting hit twice the TT value has gone down to 1.46 / 1.5 from a Scout Bot.

Is this a bug, has this been changed? Would this not make the RK-5/RK-20 obsolete? Why repair a vehicle to full when someone will shoot it down (I just lost 5% of my health on space mobs or so) and lose that much value of the vehicle? We would want to repair it to about 50 hp just to not get repeatedly "shot at". Rather we're killed fast and quick so the value of the vehicle doesn't go down.

This will probably also reduce the price, if it's changed to be this way, for all vehicles that it's applied to.

As I said, I don't know if it is a bug - I asked around before and confirmed that it shouldn't be this way beforehand.

Untitled.png

2. Kwacka Deukalion Doodle
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Energetic

To Clarify I bought the Quad for full TT value and the Mk1 I got from graduation this saturday.

3. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    All air vehicles lose TT value only when are attacked by other players. All ground and sea vehicles lose TT value when players or mobs are attacking it. It is possible to loose TT value using ground vehicles from excessive collision with terrain but I can't say if it is still working like that as I haven't used any ground vehicle for quite a while (look how lazy we are now with all these vehicles).

4. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

it's always been like that.

if you drive your vehicle into a building it will slowly get destroyed, but you won't get any decay tt-wise. This can be repaired.

If you get shot by player/mobs the vehicle will decay tt as well (the tt can't be repaired), the more protection the vehicle offers, the more tt it will decay.

5. WangXiang
    • Cyrene Pioneer

WangXiang Active Member
    Relaxed

Society:
    Guardians of Evolution
    A Quad, when damaged by space mobs or pirates, looses at the same time TT value and Structural Integrity (SI). You can repair SI (with RK-5/RK-20) but you cannot recover TT value (Quad is Limited).

If your Quad hits an other vessel, space station, etc. it looses SI but does not loose TT value.

6. Kwacka Deukalion Doodle
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Energetic

Weird. I've gotten hit by mobs in a Sleipnir Mk1 (L) and never gotten TT value decreased. All I've heard is that the vehicle needs to be "totally" destroyed before that value goes down. If it's just the Sleip that this work on, perhaps time to sell the Quad and buy a Sleip again :)

7. sostoned
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sostoned Active Member

entropia addict
    sleipnir and quad behave exactly the same. They both wont decay by mobs on planets

They both will decay by space mobs and other players in pvp area.

The sleipnir wasnt decaying because it wasnt attacked. Flying vehicles cant be attacked by mobs on planets, besides some huge area damage mobs.

Driving vehicles will loose tt value if they are attacked by mobs or by other avatars in pvp