1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Update on the 29th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiri, May 25, 2012.

1. Kiri
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kiri New Member
    Yeehaw

Society:
    Natural Born Killers
    Just wondering if we were going to get some previews on what to expect with the upcoming VU in regards to Cyrene :)

Received an Arkadia newsletter this afternoon which has a nice preview of what will be offered for Ark in the upcoming VU.

Any info would be great in helping people decide where they should be heading next week :)

2. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Hi Kiri
    I am not sure what the plans are concerning the update at the next VU, but Kris usually creates a vu/patch list on the update day. At this moment we do not reveal too much before the patches and updates mostly because there are a lot of fixes that need to be done from patch to patch and everything depends on the improvements in that regards.

I agree with the news letters though- it's a great thing, and something which I hope we will also have in future.

=) Lykke

Nor Alien likes this.
  3. Kiri
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kiri New Member
    Yeehaw

Society:
    Natural Born Killers
    Thanks Lykke