1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Update March 8th 2021

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene News' started by Alexandar | Cyrene, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Alexandar | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff

Alexandar | Cyrene Administrator

Back in your life this March 8th, 2021 and I hope everyone has been well.

First of all, some very good questions in the AMAA thread. A reminder, that the AMAA thread will be closed around this time next week March 15th, 2021.

I’ve been extra busy but that is a good thing with all things considered. There are many positive movements not only internally but externally as well.

As for the codex, unfortunately, things have been busy for all and we understand why it wasn’t in this VU but are wishing it comes soon.

These past two weeks I have been focusing on marketing and the pre-production of the Sons of Remus Lone wolf mobile game which will be used as a marketing tool for Planet Cyrene. This won’t be similar to the short/proof of concept game that was produced a number of years ago. Right now we’re still in the middle of deciding on the direction of the actual gameplay, but we have the storyline and characters all set. Stay tuned for more info on the upcoming semiannual Podcast.

After meeting with Kris about the VU that was released last week he has informed me that the mini patch will come this week to fix some of the more annoying bugs. He has informed me that a lot of the behind-the-scenes development that has happened has now paved the way for future VUs this year. That said he reminds me to tell you all that A.R.C. Badges will be a major part of the content released in 2021.

The events update will have to wait until next week when I am allowed to share more information on the specifics.

2. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    Do u mean, we wish codex comes soon, like tonight?
    Btw. i dont know if i ever seen MA doing a patch at midnight, lol.
    Cheers!

3. Spawn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spawn Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Ministry
    a mobile game.. hmmm..